Karo should join AKA

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by vallesrobertson, Apr 23, 2008.

1. vallesrobertson

vallesrobertson White Belt

Karo Parisyan is one of my favorite fighters; and he is because of his beautiful Judo. However, it seems after he left Gokor Chivichyan and went to Legends, he is becoming a different fighter (and not for the better). I think the reason is because although Randy Couture is extremely good at MMA and teaching MMA, his style doesn't fit with Karo to improve Karo's game. So then, who can teach Karo to improve him: Gokor and him don't get along, so he isn't an option. The answer I believe is Dave Camarillo at American Kickboxing Academy. Dave Camarillo is extremely good at both Judo and teaching Judo for MMA. The pair would be incredible!

2. Drew Foster

Drew Foster Silver Belt

yea. Dave likes Karo's style too. I think it would be a nice match.

3. 2om30

2om30 Red Belt

maybe instead of jumping ship he should have stayed at couture's camp.. karo just got caught.. shit happens..

4. Cmac916

Cmac916 Orange Belt

I doubt that would work out since there is already 2 UFC WW top contenders (Fitch, Kos) I don't think they would let him join. It would look to much as if Karo was trying to spy on there workouts...