Kanye West says hes 53 million in debt

All he needs to do is have a ppv where a pro fighter beats his ass. He could easily make a billion on that. Hell I'd order it at least 5x and I'm poor.
Yeah feed him to CM Punk.

I know almost nothing about the guy, yet somehow this makes me just a little bit happy.

I suspect he's somewhere between exaggerating and completely full of shit.

Her net worth trumps his net worth. I mean her fucking mobile game would be more than enough to cover his losses...

For him to be that much in debt would take a failure of biblical proportions.

What's the catch? Considering he's probably received hundreds of millions in income, how can he be an additional 53 million in debt? I doubt the legitimacy of this. Especially considering who he's married to.
lol srs, my girl kimmy would not be havin no debt ass dude up in her home.
agh. i hope she divorces him tbh. kanye west just keeps acting worse n worse, she deserves better.

Her net worth trumps his net worth. I mean her fucking mobile game would be more than enough to cover his losses...

For him to be that much in debt would take a failure of biblical proportions.
@Slobodan

54d3d4cc8f586_-_tumblr_lo22s0nghu1qzxr43.gif

probably shouldn't dropped out of college

Last edited:
53 million in debt and dude still has a much more awesome life than any of the retards hating ever can dream of

Guess he better sell that album to that big pharma asshole...

Anybody believing this is an idiot of the highest order
He has a new album coming out so hes saying all kinds of outrageous shit on Twitter like Bill Cosby is innocent and I owe 53 million dollars to get people talking about him and make them curious about his new music
And look it worked because someone bit hook, line and sinker and made a thread about it

Last edited:
Anybody believing this is an idiot of the highest order
He has a new album coming out so hes saying all kinds of outrageous shit on Twitter like Bill Cosby is innocent and I owe 53 million dollars to get people talking about him and make them curious about to hear his new music
And look it worked because someone bit hook, line and sinker and made a thread about it
of course it did...but this isn't making me buy any of his stuff...I wouldn't be surprised if he was bi-polar...

4 words.

Fucking bollocks is he.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back