• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kanye West is now a Billionaire

In what? Zimbabwe dollars?

"Real estate" and "Yeezy" brand --- either of which may drop dramatically with the pandemic.

Click bait.
Retail sales will go down, online sales will go up. Probably evens out in the end... I can believe it. But yeah, it could come crashing down in the near future... But net worths of wealthy people go up and down all the time. Elon Musk's has fluctuated by tens of millions this year alone. Depending on how the wind blows, he could end up with Jeff Bezos triple-digit billionaire money or he could go back to being a single-digit billionaire instead of a double-digit billionaire like he is now. Is normal.

What is Yeezy brand? I honestly thought that was Jay Zs nickname

Even though the guy gets a lot of hate, I like a lot of his music.

Retail sales will go down, online sales will go up. Probably evens out in the end... I can believe it. But yeah, it could come crashing down in the near future... But net worths of wealthy people go up and down all the time. Elon Musk's has fluctuated by tens of millions this year alone. Depending on how the wind blows, he could end up with Jeff Bezos triple-digit billionaire money or he could go back to being a single-digit billionaire instead of a double-digit billionaire like he is now. Is normal.

You're not comparing "Yeezy" to amazon or Tesla, I hope?

tenor.gif

Damn, props. It's hard enough for a rapper to make it into the millionaire category. Remember when he was whining to Sway about not being able to make it with his clothing line.

Now the question is, what's Taylor Swift's net worth?

Jordan's only worth 2 billion and the Air Jordan brand is much bigger than Yeezy. Sounds like someone's getting ripped off.
Jordan gets $4 royalty for every pair of Jordans sold. I think Jordan doesn't give a fuck and just collects royalties, which is his cash flow, whereas most of his net worth comes from owning the Hornets, he got like a 1k+% ROI on that. Whereas Ye owns 100% of Yeezy and then also gets royalties from the Adidas line. He's obviously much more involved in the company than Jordan is. Jordan's just enjoying retirement and making 10x more than he made as an active player.

That’s cool. I like the guy. Even when it’s fun to have a solid laugh at his expense a la the classic South Park episode, I’ve been a fan of the guy.

What is Yeezy brand? I honestly thought that was Jay Zs nickname
No, Jay Z is Hov

Kanye is Yeezy
Lil Wayne is Weezy

Neither of them is to be confused with Jeezy

Damn, I thought his Yeezy stuff was tanking hard. Good for him. Dude needs to drops another classic though, MBDTF was 10 years ago.

When MBDTF came out people were saying it was a classic. I didn't believe them. I heard it once and said this is a classic album.

When Yeezus came out people were saying it was a 'classic.' I believed them. I listened to it halfway thru and said, "Um, no."

Props to Yeezy for staying on his grind.

Jordan gets $4 royalty for every pair of Jordans sold. I think Jordan doesn't give a fuck and just collects royalties, which is his cash flow, whereas most of his net worth comes from owning the Hornets, he got like a 1k+% ROI on that. Whereas Ye owns 100% of Yeezy and then also gets royalties from the Adidas line. He's obviously much more involved in the company than Jordan is. Jordan's just enjoying retirement and making 10x more than he made as an active player.

Really? He gets only $4 from those overpriced sneakers that Nike sells for like $200?! :eek: and only costs a kid in a sweatshop like $0.10 to make?

I mean, not like he's gonna be starving anytime soon.

I don't like kanye but you gotta respect his hustle.

Good for him.

I think the adidas yeezy shoes are ugly AF... but damn, they're super comfortable!!

Back