Kanye and Kim Kardashian procreated

This is why you should have to apply for a permit before being allowed to reproduce.

Hmm, Kim had two marriages that produced no offspring, I wonder why?

Seriously though, I feel bad for Kanye's kid.

Gonna be born with a massive chip on the old shoulder.

Dad has won Grammy's as a producer, rapper, he acts, makes film, and he's banging a Kardashian (one of the good ones).

The only thing I really notice was Kim has a phat ass jesus..

Wouldn't it just be a media-orgy if her child comes out and Kanye isn't the father?

Brilliant news. God bless this virtuous women and her noble man.

Kanye will end up like Nas, paying ridiculous child support payments for the rest of his life.
Seriously look at the amount Nas has to pay Kelis. Crazy.

Kanye will end up like Nas, paying ridiculous child support payments for the rest of his life.
Seriously look at the amount Nas has to pay Kelis. Crazy.
Now i aint saying she a gold digger...

they're probably going to break up before 2014 rolls around and have a shitty reality show about the hardships of raising a kid while divorced.

Imma bump this in 2014

#KIMYE

I can see it now.

Shit they already call them that. My wife will watch E news from time to time when I am in the room and that is what they call them. It makes me want to put my head through a wall when I hear how they have to abbreviate and come up with nicknames for every celeb/couple. Such as K-Stew(Kristen Stewart that stupid twilight chick) and R-pats(Robert Pattinson that stupid twilight guy) among other names. Kimye has been said for a while.

***Insert I don't want to live on this planet anymore picture.

I know they're gonna give it a really dumb name like other celebrities do. Something like Darealyst Kardashian or WildWild West.

Knowing Kanye, he is going to want it to be the most obnoxious name ever and top the names of every other celeb kid. For as much as this shit will be on the news the next year, I really wish the Mayan prophecy was true and the world ended already. lol

Seeing as the baby is going to be mixed race, it should turn out to be a good looking child unless Kanye's genes are out of whack.

weirds me out that in 18 years im probably going to be fapping to it like i do to kim tody. less the baby is a dude

I hope she miscarries and they both get killed in a water sport related accident.

Neither of those people need to spread their genes

Damn I thought I was harsh.It's harsh,but it's funny.

I hope she miscarries and they both get killed in a water sport related accident.

Neither of those people need to spread their genes

personal_watercraft_warning_sticker.jpg

images

maybe they need a couple of jet skis

That ass is gonna need it's own zip code by the time the kid pops out.

Back