Elections Kansas GOP holds fundraiser that featured donations to assault a Joe Biden effigy

When did the Democrats accept donations to assault Trump effigies?

When did they invite an admitted statutory rapist to a fundraiser?

We can go back through all the bullshit pulled by both sides, but that's not your point. Like I said.

We can go back through all the bullshit pulled by both sides, but that's not your point. Like I said.

Please go back and find something where Democrats were charging money to assault Trump effigies.

Big difference between some random on the block doing something like this and the politicians of a political party actively charging money for it.

Also, genuinely curious...how do you feel about the GOP preaching family values and calling immagrants rapist when they invited a guy to the fundraiser that has openly admitted to statutory rape of underage girls?

It is, but was it thread worthy? Should we really care?
Not really... typically these threads are used to blanket a whole group as kind of a "see?" moment but if there are threads about that stupid redhead comedian with the trump head then its all fair game imo. These are filler stories and not much time needs to be spent.

The real question does the money go to the GOP, which then uses it to pay Trump's lawyers or to the guy throwing the event, with Pedo Ted get to keep it.
I mean now that Lara Trump is in charge of cutting checks, the last charity she ran for helping dogs, funneled an ass load of money to Trump through Mar A Lago, so she has experience in funneling other peoples money to Diaper Don.
If I donate money to Trump can I pick the lawyer the money it is used too pay.
02-trump-trial-pinned-item-superJumbo.jpg

I want my money to go to the lawyer with the giant 5 head. He always looks like he questions his decision to be Orange Shitpants' lawyer. His face constantly reads, "this fucking guy"
A negative on 5 head lawyer is I see he is drinking surrender water.

Dozens of pages of libs defending it and you didn't post in the thread to condemn it once.

Your detective work has truly exposed him as a fraud here. Him not posting in that thread is absolute proof that he loved the bloody head thing. My opinion of him has been forever changed.

I'm not, but you seemed to think that this was exclusive to the right wing. George W. Bush also had plenty of effigies of his hung/burned.

The difference being the ones of Trump also included big celebrities and Broadway plays. Mainstream people that had a lot of eyeballs and large fanbases. Almost like they hoped they would reach someone unhinged and crazy enough to do the act for them.

Where did I say that?

Is this some sort of parody I'm not getting?

Where did I say that?

Is this some sort of parody I'm not getting?
You posted a photo of a random person hanging an Obama effigy and made it seem like that was "a good representation of the GOP".

Here is your exact post:
Here's a pretty good representation of the GOP.
ghows-LK-50da0f2d-2725-4104-a889-ba8433ce6cea-dbf50fd1.jpeg
So I simply showed examples of random people hanging Trump effigies in response, which by your logic would be a "good representation of the DNC". You then backpedaled and said "well both sides do it". At which point I contrasted the difference between a random person hanging an effigy and multiple major blockbuster celebrities and shows who reach hundreds of millions of people talking about assassinating Trump.

Last edited:
OMG, the shocking and brutal "political violence" of a Midwestern granny hitting a BOB punching dummy with a mask on it with a literal foam jousting pillow at a fundraiser carnival.

Oh-My-God-Cover-Your-Eyes-Reaction-Gif-1586838831.gif

I miss the days of the far more wholesome graphic depictions of shooting, stabbing, burning, beheading the opposing candidate.

OMG, the shocking and brutal "political violence" of a Midwestern granny hitting a BOB punching dummy with a mask on it with a literal foam jousting pillow at a fundraiser carnival.

Oh-My-God-Cover-Your-Eyes-Reaction-Gif-1586838831.gif

I miss the days of the far more wholesome graphic depictions of shooting, stabbing, burning, beheading the opposing candidate.

That's pretty edgy. A single, washed up 60 year old Z-list celebrity attacking Trump must mean she's dangerous, so people should pay attention to her. I didn't think anybody in Hollywood could be so bold to attack Trump. Pathetic.
tenor.gif

A GOP candidate employing a wash up Rock Star who liked to bang underaged girls, so people will pay attention to him. Pathetic.

Meh. I may an outlier among liberals on this one, but I’d say it’s a valid form of protest and free expression.

Meh. I may an outlier among liberals on this one, but I’d say it’s a valid form of protest and free expression.
It is valid, but it so fucking cringey! Too bad now a days, people would rather have theater instead of policy by the candidates they want to vote for.
I dont know if the US voter has become stupider or more easily manipulated, but it seems 90% of politicians these days are non stop gunning for Oscars instead of sound policy.

Back