Media Kamaru Usman's Chad Brother will compete in The Ultimate Fighter

It came out at midnight. Thanks for ruining the episode for those of us who were going to watch tonight.
Wow even worse than I thought smh. Still will watch but yeah idk why he did this. Great season so far tbh

I'm only looking at highlights here but I'm just seeing another football transition. nothing like his brother's wrestling pedigree.

He does seem like a cool dude.

Jesus Christ who still watches TUF though?
I'm not even following the latest season but I will now since you've reminded me. Thanks.

I try to watch anything UFC related only because there isn't much outside of Octagon action that's provided by the UFC.

I don't get the ignorance people feel from Kamaru Usman. He doesn't talk shit, he backs his word up and he's arguably the P4P best fighter in the UFC and the 2nd best WW to ever compete inside the Octagon. Like the greatness that is Khabib Nurmagomedov, I didn't know about how amazing Nurmagomedov was TILL after his retiring. I believe I missed a great opportunity to witness history in real-time because I refused to see his greatness both inside and outside of the Octagon.

He didnt look good, neither did his opponent. I know with DWCS TUF is pointless other than content, still watch it though cause I've seen every other season they've ever done.

Why was he wearing a mask at fighter pick?

Suspiciously low IQ energy. He's gonna be living in a house with these folks...

It's weird that nobody in the UFC forum talks about the current season of TUF, I never see any threads about it, and I keep forgetting when it's on.

It's weird that nobody in the UFC forum talks about the current season of TUF, I never see any threads about it, and I keep forgetting when it's on.

Because contender series took over and its live and thats what people care about and also it moved to ESPN+.

I'll watch cause I've watched every season they've done but really isnt any need for it anymore.

Not live MMA = lol.

Will be very interesting to see if he can live up to the family name.

Back