Kamaru Usman wants to box Canelo Alvarez

a863e3d.gif

lmao Usman's striking is stiff as hell and rudimentary at best. Him and Colby basically just exchanged straight punches all night with minimal defense. Canelo would win with one hand tied behind his back and it wouldn't sell very well.

Nah he just wants to get paid. Would anyone in this thread honestly turn down the offer of fighting canelo for 10 mil+?

Canelo would literally murder Usman with a liver shot.

Did anybody even watch the video?

It's Rogan who presents this scenario and insists on the matter. Usman's first reaction is laugh it off and: "are you trying to throw me to the wolves?"
FUCK Joe Rogan

Just like Masvidal. I'm not generally one to use the new slang or memes but all these mma fighters are so damned thirsty for attention it's pitiful.

Canelo must be laughing his ass off at all these desperate, broke-ass UFC nobodies who can barely strike in MMA let alone box trying to ride his coattails <45>

Colby 'outboxes' Lawler then thinks he's a boxer. Crash & burn. Usman outboxes Colby; now he thinks he's a boxer.

Calm down you bitches, yeah Canelo would outbox him badly and probably knock him out in the first. Now imagine in a fucking real fight, Usman could literally rape Canelo and Canelo couldn't do jack shit.

Do you guys even listen to the videos before posting an opinion??

Rogan asks him if he would do a boxing fight if the opportunity presents itself, he says yes, then Rogan says "Well, the equivalent to Floyd at your weight would be Canelo", then Usman laughs and says "damn, are you trying to throw me to the wolves?"

I mean, it was far from Usman calling out Canelo, he barely said "yeah, I'd do it if the opportunity presents itself" after he was asked specifically about it. I swear some of you guys are beyond stupid.

That actually might be more one sided a beatdown than Khabib taking on Floyd. Usman got tagged regularly by Colby ffs. Tbf though no harm in dreaming of a massive payday, shit give me a million plus medical expenses and I'll fight Wilder.
Who wouldn't?
Its one single punch KO, 1 cool mill plus the huge medical bill.

Calm down you bitches, yeah Canelo would outbox him badly and probably knock him out in the first. Now imagine in a fucking real fight, Usman could literally rape Canelo and Canelo couldn't do jack shit.

Canelo isn't talking about fighting Usman in MMA though is he? Usman should stay in his lane.

And I'd like a threesome with my wife and Kate Upton

Usman by KO
Cliffs: Says he always wanted to be a boxer but wrestling is his first sport he tried so he stuck with it
- believes would give Canelo a hell of a fight

giphy.gif

I'm sure if he really wants a boxing fight he can get one against a high enough ranked opponent who can test him. Test him enough to see if he deserves Canelo.

Other than that, it's just another MMA fighter wanting a big payday without having to prove they deserve it.

I'm sure most MMA fighters would fight Canelo for a big payday.

Conor has made a mockery of it all.

Back