Kamaru Usman says he will be the new welterweight champ on September 8th

Welterweight is filled with such boring fighters. Woodley, Wonderboy, Colby, Usman... Darren Till is truly our savior the division needs. I'm not confident yet he'll win the title at 228, but I'm hoping he does.

1) Till needs to blow this up and make it into a poster for a wall in his gym. Should be a proper motivator.

2) Prove that souls exist.

Im pretty sure they called him and asked to stay ready just in case the balance TKOs Darren Till.

He's the backup plan when Till inevitably misses weight. And you had better believe that Till will miss weight, meanwhile Usman is a professional.
So far i believe the UFC hasnt cancelled a title fight or almost any other fight besides Leslie Smith because of someone missing weight, Woodley already said he will fight Till even if its a non title fight.

So far i believe the UFC hasnt cancelled a title fight or almost any other fight besides Leslie Smith because of someone missing weight, Woodley already said he will fight Till even if its a non title fight.
It wouldn't make sense or be good for business. They need to keep it a title fight and give it to someone else who can make the weight.

It wouldn't make sense or be good for business. They need to keep it a title fight and give it to someone else who can make the weight.
They didnt do it for Romero vs Whittaker, but i agree with you, Champions should not fight non title fights, specially against the #1 contender.

So he's going to be sending him fish and chips, bangers and mash, wolly dom ding hoppers, cheesy peesy puffs, and sweetysmacky lollygangers?

Back