• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kamaru Usman chumps Colby 911 Covington at UFC press conference

Why the hell would you street fight if you were in the UFC.

If it was me, I a'int fighting without picking up a check!

Are these guys that dumB?

Colby played it right

You don't give someone that is begging for attention what they want. The guy is trying to make his name off Covington, and Colby didn't take the bait

Usman got snubbed and that volleyball headed clown in a dress didn't like it. Smart play by Covington imo.
Lol, Colby is exactly the same, has no name

I think Covington has creativity with trash talking but he can’t free style. He is too cringe when free styling, he should write his material down and practice.

Came to this thread for unabashed racism from Colby fans being the only defense for how much of an obvious pussy Covington is.

Did not leave disappointed.
Whittaker's face here is fucking hilarious

"Is he talking to me?", "no?", "ok good I can't be bothered dealing with this shit"
lol yeah that was good

Colby played it right

You don't give someone that is begging for attention what they want. The guy is trying to make his name off Covington, and Colby didn't take the bait

Usman got snubbed and that volleyball headed clown in a dress didn't like it. Smart play by Covington imo.

Colby ( and you) know that he was fast tracked to the top 10 by outstriking LOLK1MaiaLOL. It's pretty sad to know that Usman who is ranked much lower than Cannington, would embarass and destroy him in the octagon. Anyone with any MMA knowledge knows this, which is why a guy who has verbal diarrhea like Colby, hasn't had one thing to say about Usman. Shows you how much rankings are really worth.

If Usman fights at 30%, how much more did he hold back from that trash talk? Lol

Did someone get banned out this thread and have their post erased?

Usman is terrible to watch and a perennial 10-5 in the rankings for the rest of his career. Entitled as hell
And Covington?Usman at least has some striking, while Covington is a 100% grinder

Did someone get banned out this thread and have their post erased?

I wouldn't be surprised. I made a reference to the classic Boyz N Da Hood scene that Derrick Lewis used towards Francis and got yellow carded for calling Usman it a while back

You gotta be careful what you say about this guy on here. It seems mods will mistake it for racism and will card you for it..

Believe me, I have a lot of other things I could say about Usman but I know he's being protected on here so you have to be careful what words you use.

Colby was right when he said something like "That's why u spend all your time promoting ME, cuz youre a mark."

He lives rent free in Usman's head

Yeah, Colby sure looked like he was going to merk him right then and there. Note that how he didn't start saying shit until someone got in between them. I'm noticing a pattern with Colby...
That because Colby's mobile had no network in there, so he wasn't sure he could speed-dial 911 before things went to shit.

Let me just say that I am in full support of "911" becoming Colby's official nickname.

And Covington?Usman at least has some striking, while Covington is a 100% grinder

I'm not riding Colby's dick either but I don't like how either of them acts hard outside the cage and then when they're on the inside, I've gotta watch what literally could be described as insomniac's delight

Back