Kamaru has 100% takedown defense

I keep seeing this being brought up not sure why. Marty was taken down by Maia and got his back taken. If you don't remember, this was when the ref separated them when Maia had back mount punching Kamaru in the face lol
I mean it doesn't matter, but I've seen this been said more than once.
Yea this fight happened in ufc Chile for those who fail to remember.

He stuffed takedowns from 11 day notice, 41 year old Maia. That's about it, maybe one other fighter tried a takedown on him, but it wasn't much. Hiss tdd is still largely unproven.
He stuffed all of RDA's attempts, unlike Colby who was taken down by him twice

LOL
USMAN_1.gif
didn't secure the takedown, usmans ass didn't even touch the canvas lmao.

you're still wrong, you tried.

I think very little of Colby, but Usman hasn't been tested like he will be on Saturday.

Because all the Colby haters are grasping for them grapes full well knowing that Colby about to whoop that ass!
Post your betting slip, since you think it's a foregone conclusion.

Oh wait let me guess, you don't bet on fights, even when, according to you, it's free money

<DisgustingHHH>

EPOs a helluva drug.

He stuffed all of RDA's attempts, unlike Colby who was taken down by him twice
Colby threw more strikes leaving himself open for the td's. Usman is almost constantly in either offensive or defensive wrestling mode. Garuntee you marty gets taken down Saturday night.

I keep seeing this being brought up not sure why. Marty was taken down by Maia and got his back taken. If you don't remember, this was when the ref separated them when Maia had back mount punching Kamaru in the face lol
I mean it doesn't matter, but I've seen this been said more than once.
yeah, i remember seeing that also and ive brought it up before. it was in the 1st round i think. maia had him clean flat on his back but usman got up in like 5 seconds. still should count as a TD tho

Back