K1 Feb 28th. Ohio

at this point their "graphics guy" is probably the CEO.

Mr. Kim is a one man show.

President. Marketing director. Match maker. Ms Paint graphics expert and soon he'll even join the fighter roster and compete in the next max tournament.

The gp next year will have one participant....Mr Kim, and he'll fight life sized cut outs of Badr and Remy.

This shit is just comical at this point. I don't think even the hardest "K-1" supporters can keep sticking with this company. This shit isn't K-1, these guys are frauds. K-1 sadly died 2 years ago...

well I've said this time and time again..........they are dead and should die with dignity and achieve cult status like Pride

Glory is the new guy in town.....they've got the investors and with acquiring it's showtime, they've got knowhow as well.....I really don't understand that there are still people on this forum that think k1 will continue

it's really sad

Well it's cool too see K-1 make it's way too Ohio, but I think the card might be lackluster. You never know though, and I will probably go anyways.

LOL @ K-1 in Ohio

You know theyve hit rockbottom :)

K1 neva die! :icon_lol:

well I've said this time and time again..........they are dead and should die with dignity and achieve cult status like Pride

Glory is the new guy in town.....they've got the investors and with acquiring it's showtime, they've got knowhow as well.....I really don't understand that there are still people on this forum that think k1 will continue

it's really sad

LOL @ K-1 in Ohio

You know theyve hit rockbottom :)
K-1's takeover of the United States continues as it hits strong markets like Arkansas, Montana, and Wyoming. Stay tuned!

Back