K-Flo is Currently Co-Hosting the Hooters Swimsuit Pageant and Forrest is Judging!

I kind of want to go there at least once though just to see what its like. Do they ever show UFC events? I'd go for that.

When I was in school in AZ 2004-08 I used to watch every ufc at hooters. Probably the most fun I had watching ufcs on ppv. Always had a good crowd that really enjoyed the events.

Forrests wife does not approve

Pff. I'm sure Forrest is pretty content with Jaime(looks wise).

mmapunch.jpg

When I was in school in AZ 2004-08 I used to watch every ufc at hooters. Probably the most fun I had watching ufcs on ppv. Always had a good crowd that really enjoyed the events.

I might do it.

yeah, I just caught it, and I was like, wtf?

EDIT: Now that someone mentioned Hooters showing UFC events then it makes sense. I watch the PPV there pretty often.

Imagine if Hooters took Reebok's place, and the ramifications for WMMA uniforms.

because i think hooters is for goofcakes? you really wanna get defensive about that sort of comment? sounds like you have some issues.
Goofcakes? Uhh, okay buddy. I don't think I will ever change your mind about Hooters patrons, but it is cheaper to watch a free PPV at Hooters than it is to pay for it yourself. I am really bummed to find out that you think I am a goofcake, though. :(

Back