• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

K-1 K'FESTA.1 Live Thread 3/20 10:30 PM EST Start Time (Viewing Instructions Inside)

almost 6 hours of streaming from now

i cant sleep but i want it so badly <DCrying>

would be a shame if Ghingiz stays in Japan.
he has fought in Kunlun,Glory,WLF,K-1,A-1,Thai boxe Mania

its always a mistery where he is going to fight next,i hope he makes into kunlun again

I see you post in the heavies a lot. Glad to have you aboard here. Long will probably be given cans for a while since he just got iced by Sittichai.
Yeah i'm more of a MMA guy, and when i watch great K1/Glory/Lion cards i usually stick to the twitter feed but today i decided to give it a try here

K-1 Mascot should go full kamikaze and push this rapper down

its always a mistery where he is going to fight next,i hope he makes into kunlun again

Oh he already fought Marat at Glory 7. Must have forgotten about that.

Oh he already fought Marat at Glory 7. Must have forgotten about that.
that was an non contest because Grigorian cut him with an elbow without intention,8 months later in the same year they rematched in Victory world series promotion and Grigorian won an close decision.

it was 2013,a lot has changed for both as fighters.

lmfao

Kimura minoru introduction entrance music is Lambada from Kaoma band(was an very famous Brazillian hit who had western versions)

dude is probably the less brazillian who ever born here,he basically picked an itallian version of the music instead of the original

Petrosyan vs. Allazov July in Italy/Bellator.

Emei probably aiming to do Allazov vs. Yodwicha too so should be some nice fights coming up for him.

Dude is way more humble since the Kaew rematch,Noiri KO loss,charles bennet loss and Kohei Nishikawa unexpected loss in Krush

thats good to see,there is nothing wrong in making these things to sell fights,but dude was too cocky and disrespectful before everything went wrong for him

Dude is way more humble since the Kaew rematch,Noiri KO loss,charles bennet loss and Kohei Nishikawa unexpected loss in Krush

thats good to see,there is nothing wrong in making these things to sell fights,but dude was too cocky and disrespectful before everything went wrong for him
Lambada is a bolivian song. Everybody knows it.

Back