Justin Gejthe slams an inferior d-level athlete

Damn! That's brutal.

That must suck to not know what Gaejthe would become in MMA, and have to fight him on his first pro fight...

Wow he was so explosive he almost flew out of the fucking arena after he won!

To be fair Gaethje himself is a D-Level Athlete with A-Level CTE

<seedat>

o6qdz4pl7li21.gif

Wow he was so explosive he almost flew out of the fucking arena after he won!
was the highlight in the highlight.
i had to watch that part again to see if intentional.
it was not. explosive as fuck

Kevin Croom is too slow and stiff, confirmed.

Would be better off hitting up Jim Cozad for some lessons in being the fuckin’ GOAT.

Kevin Croom is a respectable journeyman C level fighter with an 18-12 record and some wins over other C level guys.

Bragging about slamming Michael Kelso

Actually suprised that the D-level guy (Kevin Croom) actually has a 20-12 pro record with wins in RFA, LFA, Titan FC, and Bellator <mma4>

To be fair Gaethje himself is a D-Level Athlete with A-Level CTE

<seedat>

o6qdz4pl7li21.gif

The fact that he struggled so hard vs a guy Conor wasted so fast...just shows how he cannot beat Conor imo...and I think Justin is a great fighter...but the only man IMO who beats Conor at 155 is Khabib or another LW with a really...really good wrestling game.

Imagine being a semi-pro and fighting fucking Justin Gejthe. That dude had some bad luck.

You know this forum has gone too TMZ when you read the title and expect an interview with Justin badmouthing someone.

We used to agree on things. Mocking a kill or be killed guy like Gaethje is below you dude.

That’s not fair, I support JB guys like Gaethje. Guys like Gaethje and the guy on my Username (Wandy) are the lifeblood of this sport.

BUT the guy does fight like a moron. He had no business getting wasted by Eddie Sanchez. He eats two or three punches to give one.

<{cruzshake}>

Back