Justin Gaethje with a mullet

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
gaethje_justin-1040x572.jpg

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

Years after I lol'd at this, and read it to my wife, she still breaks out the "playing with their toes and shit" line every once in a while. Does not get old.

No shoop needed

giphy.gif

Years after I lol'd at this, and read it to my wife, she still breaks out the "playing with their toes and shit" line every once in a while. Does not get old.
{<redford}

Back