Justin Gaethje still rubbing the loss into James Vick on Instagram

Being humble is overrated.

giphy.gif

If you talk all that BS like Vick did, you deserve some shit.
Damn that GIF is so awesome.

Funny clip. Vick made it look like they pulled a guy from the audience to fight.

Someone needs to shoop an Xbox achievement unlocked pop up after the back flip.

hmmm Eddie and Dustin was respectful to Justin and was able to knock him out. Johnson and Vick talk shit and gets fucked up maybe other people can learn from this.

so he shows respect in the cage AFTER the fight and posts shit on instagram like a bitch

hate when fighters do that
He flipped a still unconcious Vick two birds, backflipped off the cage and back in to it, then told Felder he was glad he'd slept him.

Justin was talking shit first at the press conference. Unless Vick started it beforehand and i don't know about it. But I do remember Justin started off talking shit about how Vick should appreciate being on the card against him or some shit.

Justin was talking shit first at the press conference. Unless Vick started it beforehand and i don't know about it. But I do remember Justin started off talking shit about how Vick should appreciate being on the card against him or some shit.
I agree. But Vick was getting the main event because of Justin. That's just obvious, not trash talk..

Vick doesn't have a fan friendly style and was criticizing Justin's style which is the reason for the main event.

For me, he's a Lloyd Irvin fighter so fuck him. Him getting his shit pushed in after talking a bunch of trash is just the cherry on top.

THIS!
I cant understand anybody wants to associate with that scum.
I always root against Lloyds fighters.

It’s ok. With stand up like Vick, he’s not going to last long in the UFC.

Pretty much not much else disappoints me more than a fighter with a champions body who clearly doesn’t have the talent to beat much shorter opppnents.

Vick has been talking shit about Justin for like a year on twitter

He has the right to. He was embarrassed at that press conference and he really doesn't had a good comeback on the things Vick said.

Pretty much not much else disappoints me more than a fighter with a champions body who clearly doesn’t have the talent to beat much shorter opppnents.
huge weightcutter - oneshoted in 1st round - discuss

I think Vick is still pretty good, maybe not that durable, but capable of beating high level opponents.

Would like to see him vs Dan Hooker, though I pick Hooker in that one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loverich
Back