Justin Gaethje is my next LW Champion

Ufcmaster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like alot of people after getting destroyed by Khabib Justin Gaethje is being belittled. He was never that good. He's exposed. No BJJ bla bla.

I am telling you guys right now he is my favorite for becoming the next Lightweight Champion.

Yes his BJJ might be non existent. But he has faced plenty of BJJ black belts before the UFC like Luis Firmino and Luis Palomino (2x) and they couldn't submit him.

And in the UFC Tony Ferguson and Dustin Poirier are other black belts that couldn't take him down and submit him.

And no way is Chucky Olives gonna submit Justin Gaethje. Justin isn't gonna shoot down a takedown on him and neither is Chucky gonna threaten him with a takedown. Justin is gonna utterly destroy him in the stand up!

Next I wanna talk about the version of Khabib Nurmagomedov Justin Gaethje faced.

Conrat just faced an annoyed Khabib Nurmagomedov. Dustin Poirier just faced a Khabib that wanted to put on a performance for his dad and the Abu Dhabi fans.

But Justin Gaethje faced the most dangerous version of Khabib Nurmagomedov. He faced a grieving Khabib that wanted not only to put a stamp on his legacy but also on the legacy of his Father. Khabib said many times in the lead up to this fight that he can't lose what he has made in twelve (12) years in MMA.

Facing this version of Khabib will undoubtedly teach Justin alot of lessons about his new style and him as a person.

He and Trevor Wittman will figure out why he fought the way he fought last Saturday. They will figure out the intangibles Khabib possess that made Justin and the other 28 losers so shit scared and made them fight unlike themselves.

The fearless Justin Gaethje was walk down and hunted like a prey by the greatest pressure and presence ever exuded by an absolute BEAST like Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Even in his losses to Alvarez and Poirier he never got so taken back by a fighter like Khabib. To win those guys had to put one leg in the grave and pray for the best.

I as a Khabib fan picked Khabib to win solely because of his intangibles.

Khabib is a born winner and a student of the game. Khabib watches alot of fights. His fight IQ is the highest I have ever seen in a fighter. He's absolutely excellent at predicting fights too.

He always comes prepared in peak physical and mental condition. He makes a gameplan for ever opponents of his except short notice Iaquinta but Khabib is intelligent enough to come up with a gameplan on the fly in the middle of the fight.

He has an amazing chin. He's athletic, super strong and faster than most LW's even former FW's like conrat and Poirier. Only time Khabib had a speed disadvantage was against Michael Johnson lol

He's incredible durable and not afraid to walk through shots to get where he wants to be but he's also has a good feel for strikes coming at him.

He's a cardio freak and can set a pace and pressure no fighter can handle.

He has a good leg kick and a good jab. A good front kick and one-two. Akward but good headmovement. He uses his elbows and shins to protect himself and damage you in the proces. Kinda like Silat.

Now that Justin Gaethje has faced this absolute MONSTER there will be no fighter in the division that will scare or suprise him.

None of those f***ers is gonna take him down and hold him down for a submission. None of them will put that pace and pressure on him ever again. Not even conrat will be able to pressure him like that.

Islam Makhachev might be the only one that can beat him. And I will be rooting for Islam but unfortunately I don't trust his chin lol

Justin Gaethje Bless
Islam Makhachev Bless
Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

It is kinda true that Gaethje's sub defense got exposed. I knew he wasn't a roller on the ground but damn. I remember a fight he had back in the day where he gave up his back too easy but i just figured he improved his BJJ game over the years.

Now fighters will gameplan to mix in takedowns on him. Makes me wonder why no one thought of it before.

Dustin has good submissions. Cowboy and Vick are decent on the ground too.

It is kinda true that Gaethje's sub defense got exposed. I knew he wasn't a roller on the ground but damn. I remember a fight he had back in the day where he gave up his back too easy but i just figured he improved his BJJ game over the years.

Now fighters will gameplan to mix in takedowns on him. Makes me wonder why no one thought of it before.

Khabib had to work for those takedowns and time them very good.

He will probably shore up his BJJ but I don't think it's even needed. Guys won't be able to take him down and if do manage to get him with a suprise takedown he will scramble out of it. Only guy that can out scramble him and control him is retired.

Least Justin tried to win the fight and not survive like another coward who shouts his mouth off

Justin or Dustin will rule

Alot of people don't realize how dengerous Gaetjhe is and not many ppl have khabibs chin or good as avoiding getting hit

I always wonder what the weird stans like TS look like in real life. Like how can a grown man idolize another grown man to the point of praising them 24/7 and being their sole topic of conversation?

It's really weird.

Like alot of people after getting destroyed by Khabib Justin Gaethje is being belittled. He was never that good. He's exposed. No BJJ bla bla.

I am telling you guys right now he is my favorite for becoming the next Lightweight Champion.

Yes his BJJ might be non existent. But he has faced plenty of BJJ black belts before the UFC like Luis Firmino and Luis Palomino (2x) and they couldn't submit him.

And in the UFC Tony Ferguson and Dustin Poirier are other black belts that couldn't take him down and submit him.

And no way is Chucky Olives gonna submit Justin Gaethje. Justin isn't gonna shoot down a takedown on him and neither is Chucky gonna threaten him with a takedown. Justin is gonna utterly destroy him in the stand up!

Next I wanna talk about the version of Khabib Nurmagomedov Justin Gaethje faced.

Conrat just faced an annoyed Khabib Nurmagomedov. Dustin Poirier just faced a Khabib that wanted to put on a performance for his dad and the Abu Dhabi fans.

But Justin Gaethje faced the most dangerous version of Khabib Nurmagomedov. He faced a grieving Khabib that wanted not only to put a stamp on his legacy but also on the legacy of his Father. Khabib said many times in the lead up to this fight that he can't lose what he has made in twelve (12) years in MMA.

Facing this version of Khabib will undoubtedly teach Justin alot of lessons about his new style and him as a person.

He and Trevor Wittman will figure out why he fought the way he fought last Saturday. They will figure out the intangibles Khabib possess that made Justin and the other 28 losers so shit scared and made them fight unlike themselves.

The fearless Justin Gaethje was walk down and hunted like a prey by the greatest pressure and presence ever exuded by an absolute BEAST like Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Even in his losses to Alvarez and Poirier he never got so taken back by a fighter like Khabib. To win those guys had to put one leg in the grave and pray for the best.

Khabib is a born winner and a student of the game. Khabib watches alot of fights. His fight IQ is the highest I have ever seen in a fighter. He's absolutely excellent at predicting fights too.

He always comes prepared in peak physical and mental condition. He makes a gameplan for ever opponents of his except short notice Iaquinta but Khabib is intelligent enough to come up with a gameplan on the fly in the middle of the fight.

He has an amazing chin. He's athletic, super strong and faster than most LW's even former FW's like conrat and Poirier. Only time Khabib had a speed disadvantage was against Michael Johnson lol

He's incredible durable and not afraid to walk through shots to get where he wants to be but he's also has a good feel for strikes coming at him.

He has a good leg kick and a good jab. A good front kick and one-two. Akward but good headmovement. He uses his elbows and shins to protect himself and damage you in the proces. Kinda like Silat.

Now that Justin Gaethje has faced this absolute MONSTER there will be no fighter in the division that will scare or suprise him.

None of those f***ers is gonna take him down and hold him down for a submission. None of them will put that pace and pressure on him ever again. Not even conrat will be able to pressure him like that.

Islam Makhachev might be the only one that can beat him. And I will be rooting for Islam but unfortunately I don't trust his chin lol

Justin Gaethje Bless
Islam Makhachev Bless
Khabib Bless

View attachment 810826

I'd be pleased for him or Dustin becoming next champ tbh. I wouldn't begrudge T Ferg either but I think he is too old and battered after that Gaethje assault.

tenor.gif

Question is can they get him down. The division only has one high level wrestler

If somehow Tony knew Justin had no BJJ...

I don’t agree if Conor gets past Dustin I’ll take him to be the next champion. Khabib bless.

Justin Gaethje Bless
Islam Makhachev Bless
Khabib Bless

View attachment 810826

Justin is worse on the ground than Conor...
Think about that for a minute.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Embrace it while you can I guess

Gaethje doesn't strike me as the enduring type

I think he'll hold the belt before he retires too.

I think Gaethje 2.0 has been somewhat solved. Heavy pressure and repeated takedowns force Justin to do the spazzy TDD thing he does and exhaust himself.

He loses to Mcgregor and Dustin, chandler takes him down and beats him aswell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back