Just watched Khabilov vs. Masvidal

Masvidal would give any LW in the world a fucking tough fight and he could beat any LW in the world.

Dude has boxing light years ahead of Pettis and Alvarez.

Masvidal on his A game is champion and p4p material. Jorge coming in less than A game is still giving anyone fits if they can manage to beat him.

Masvidal would give any LW in the world a fucking tough fight and he could beat any LW in the world.

Dude has boxing light years ahead of Pettis and Alvarez.

Masvidal on his A game is champion and p4p material. Jorge coming in less than A game is still giving anyone fits if they can manage to beat him.

That`s probably why he is where he is at right now.

He gives people tough fights but he can`t win against the top 10.

I`m positive you are trolling when you say he is champion or p4p material.

That`s probably why he is where he is at right now.

He gives people tough fights but he can`t win against the top 10.

I`m positive you are trolling when you say he is champion or p4p material.

There is no trolling in that post.

If you watched like the series "The Miami Hustle" that Genghis Con produced and some other film on Jorge you would know that the guy is top shelf and championship material, he just doesn't have that complete mind set of a champion. He will be hella late to the gym, miss workouts, eat nothing but junk, miss another training session to play Call of Duty and he still beats the living shit out of guys and gives any one a run for their money.

Where is he? You act like hes some scrub getting owned in every fight. He's been robbed in some decisions as well. I thought he might have beaten Rustam.

He snuck into the UFC quietly even though his last fight in SF was against the champ. He's soundly beaten everyone in the UFC aside from Rustam and he owned Pat Healy and made him look like a bum off the streets.

I know one thing, he wouldnt get choked out like Rustam did with Bendo. Gamebred is legit. There isn't one LW I can't see him beating when he's on.

There is no trolling in that post.

If you watched like the series "The Miami Hustle" that Genghis Con produced and some other film on Jorge you would know that the guy is top shelf and championship material, he just doesn't have that complete mind set of a champion. He will be hella late to the gym, miss workouts, eat nothing but junk, miss another training session to play Call of Duty and he still beats the living shit out of guys and gives any one a run for their money.

Where is he? You act like hes some scrub getting owned in every fight. He's been robbed in some decisions as well. I thought he might have beaten Rustam.

He snuck into the UFC quietly even though his last fight in SF was against the champ. He's soundly beaten everyone in the UFC aside from Rustam and he owned Pat Healy and made him look like a bum off the streets.

I know one thing, he wouldnt get choked out like Rustam did with Bendo. Gamebred is legit. There isn't one LW I can't see him beating when he's on.

First, i`m actually a fan of Masvidal, he is a very good and entertaining fighter. I`m not saying he is a bum or anything.

You had a solid post until the last line.

After that, there is no point debating since you`re obviously trolling.

Masvidal can have a a botle of Magic Skill Fluid and 11156x times the testosterone of a regular LW and he would never beat the top 3-5.

Edit: When i used to play videogame with my older brother, he usually won 90% of time. But god damn, when i was "on" i could beat him fairly easily.

First, i`m actually a fan of Masvidal, he is a very good and entertaining fighter. I`m not saying he is a bum or anything.

Masvidal can have a a botle of Magic Skill Fluid and 11156x times the testosterone of a regular LW and he would never beat the top 3-5.

Masvidal on Magic Skill Fluid beats Fedor.

Edit: When i used to play videogame with my older brother, he usually won 90% of time. But god damn, when i was "on" i could beat him fairly easily.

I'm not trolling and thank you because I know that post was solid. Gamebred is a legit talent.

Let me ask you what you think he doesn't have that will keep him out of the top 3-5?

I'm not trolling and thank you because I know that post was solid. Gamebred is a legit talent.

Let me ask you what you think he doesn't have that will keep him out of the top 3-5?

He can strike but not better than Pettis or Gil. He won`t be even close in the wrestling department with Bendo, Gil, Josh. And other factors like power and cardio will also be a disadvantage when it comes to the top 3-5.

Like i said, i like Jorge, he is talented. Just not "champion and p4p material", that was beyond reaching.

He can strike but not better than Pettis or Gil. He won`t be even close in the wrestling department with Bendo, Gil, Josh. And other factors like power and cardio will also be a disadvantage when it comes to the top 3-5.

Like i said, i like Jorge, he is talented. Just not "champion and p4p material", that was beyond reaching.

Masvidal is a pretty average sized LW and did well against Daley.

I can't really say you're wrong about where he is currently in the division.

I agree he will have problems with the wrestling of the guys listed but I don't see either of them completely outclassing him. Melendez did beat him in a pretty clear cut UD.

I guess time will tell. He's not too far from the top 10 and Im excited to see him get that step up in competition.

I can't really say you're wrong about where he is currently in the division.

I agree he will have problems with the wrestling of the guys listed but I don't see either of them completely outclassing him. Melendez did beat him in a pretty clear cut UD.

I guess time will tell. He's not too far from the top 10 and Im excited to see him get that step up in competition.

Fair enough, i definitely agree he won`t get outclassed.

Thanks for being rational, despite me calling you a troll, it`s hard to find people who are not these days, my bad.

Fair enough, i definitely agree he won`t get outclassed.

Thanks for being rational, despite me calling you a troll, it`s hard to find people who are not these days, my bad.

Oh likewise man. Believe me I do my fair share of mudslinging and name calling with some guys but you seem to know your stuff and gave some really solid points.

It might be a bit much to say he's p4p material at this stage in his career. I'm not a super fanboy or anything but I do think he has some great tools that he can improve on to be in that top 10 and maybe break the top 5.

Good discussion though.

Back