Just Watched Again UFC 128: Shogun Vs Jones

UchihaMadara

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Just watched the re-run last night. I am a Shogun fan and Jones hater, and it's just hard to watch Shogun tapping to strikes again. Anyway, I wouldn't like to talk about the bout itself, instead its about the post-fight interview. After Hogan interviewed both Jones and Shogun, the UFC brought Rashad in the cage. Its clear that it is an awkward moments for Jones and his not comfortable with it. I dont know if his afraid in fighting Rashad that time or he thinks that he should be celebrating instead. Its awkward for the fighter, but I like the idea in bringing a big name contender in an interview like that. It set ups anticipation and adds drama in their upcoming fights.

Also, where in the hell is Kevin Mulhall now? I think he is one the best referee. In the same event, Koch one punch KOed Assuncao and Mulhall immediately pushed Koch before he unload unnecessary punches to the unconcious head of Assuncao. He also stopped the murder of Jim Miller to Kamal Shamalrous.

Hogan? Is this forum discussed in English or Portuguese?

Shogun vs. Jones is painful for me to watch as a Jones fan. That fight was just brutal.

Hogan? Is this forum discussed in English or Portuguese?

It's standard Sherdog like Paul Harris and Shane Carwin height jokes. I think people need to adapt to it.

I'm not sure I understand what this thread's about. Were you asking a question, or...?

...I like the idea in bringing a big name contender in an interview like that. It set ups anticipation and adds drama in their upcoming fights.

I think it's distasteful/disrespectful. You are entitled to an idiotic opinion though.

I also like them bringing in contenders after fights, like you said it builds drama. Hopefully they do it some in 2013. Oh and that is probably my favorite fight of all time, everytime it pops up in the Recommended section on YT I watch it.

Yes let's make it more WWE like and have the fighter grab the mic and tell the fighter how they're gonna beat the other guys ass "brother".

Anyone remember when Dos Santos was in the octagon after Brock/Alistair and he didn't do shit? There was no staredown or anything...I think Rogan interviewed him, but that's it. Awkward shit.

Did somebody say Hogan?

rogamania.gif

Anyone remember when Dos Santos was in the octagon after Brock/Alistair and he didn't do shit? There was no staredown or anything...I think Rogan interviewed him, but that's it. Awkward shit.

that was akward as hell

Back