Just Watched A Scene From Matrix 4 Being Filmed

The Matrix is the best possible example of movies that shoulda stopped after 1.

I know most people don't like the 2 sequels, but I enjoyed them. They have many obvious flaws, but they came out at a difficult point in my life, and I have fond memories of going to watch them in the theater with my friends, brother and cousins who were all there for me when I needed them.

That 6 month span also saw 2 other movies come out that a lot of people dislike, but I like for the same reasons as stated above: T3: Rise Of The Machines and The Hulk.

That all being said, there really is no need or justification for a 4th Matrix movie. How do they even pull it off, when Neo and Trinity died at the end of the last one? And who could replace Agent Smith since he was destroyed as well?

Not really enthused about a 4th movie 17+ years after the last one.

I saw the Batman film with Christian Bale being filmed in Downtown LA when I used to live there they shot it late at night, also I remember hearing all these sirens and thinking there was some bombing or terrorist attack but couldn't find shit on the news, but saw the camera crews and batman. I would see commercials, movies being filmed every Sunday because DTLA was empty on weekeends nobody would hang around there, now they try to make it more booming but back in the day Id see so many films being shot there.

Will the shit on the streets of SF be background scenary/extras? I haven't been there to experience that yet but the last time I went to the Warfield for a concert, the entire block smelled like piss.

That's awesome and also makes me want to leave my house and drive around San Fran. And I fucking hate driving in San Fran. So all in all....

<3>

Stuck in traffic on my way to San Francisco when a flatbed truck with a car on it rolls by being followed and filmed by another flatbed truck with cameras on it
This is the greatest moment of my life
No autographs

View attachment 724253
Dude, you're almostdone with the wait! That fucken slog, I tell ya. Which fwy were you on in the maze?

Interesting fact-the last time a movie came out that wasn't a series installment or a remake of an already existing movie, was 2003.

Keanu so fat and ugly now they gon have to change his name to Feo.

Stuck in traffic on my way to San Francisco when a flatbed truck with a car on it rolls by being followed and filmed by another flatbed truck with cameras on it
This is the greatest moment of my life
No autographs

View attachment 724253

We already knew you were special. But this only serves to back up what your mom always told us.

I was going to say- I have as much faith in a good new Matrix film as a I do in a good new Terminator film.

Agree with you, The Matrix was such a good film and it tells a nice and neat story. That ending is perfectly executed- Neo is the One, puts the agents on notice, says he's going to reveal the ruse to humanity, and jets off into the sky while Rage Againt the Machine starts blasting. Ideal.

The issue is- much like, say, the Terminator series, the world building is so good in the earlygoing that everybody assumes it will lend itself to so many more exciting and interesting stories. But maybe it won't...

Notice how in the Terminator and T2 you have terrific films with different genre emphases. But after that, aside from the dull wasted opportunity of Salvation, you have those making the sequels continually revisiting the same damn storylines that were done so well the first couple of times out.

Matrix is different in the sense that they did try to expand the universe and do some different things in the sequel- it just so happened they paled in comparison to the awesomeness of the first.

There are some interesting things they could do. I dont have any faith that they will do any of them though....

Ask Keanu to autograph your tits.

I saw the Batman film with Christian Bale being filmed in Downtown LA when I used to live there they shot it late at night, also I remember hearing all these sirens and thinking there was some bombing or terrorist attack but couldn't find shit on the news, but saw the camera crews and batman. I would see commercials, movies being filmed every Sunday because DTLA was empty on weekeends nobody would hang around there, now they try to make it more booming but back in the day Id see so many films being shot there.

That's cool footage but it's not LA. The law enforcement vehicles clearly say GOTHAM POLICE DEPARTMENT

This will be a garbage fire of politics, sjw propaganda, female empowerment and trans gender crap.

Both follow ups were piles of shit. Part 2 disguised it a bit by doing what the fall of skywalker did. Overwhelm the viewer with special effects and action scenes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back