Just wanted to share a good KO HL

One of the best compilations I have seen. Really well done. Gosh, the level of fighting is so good now. These guys are effing animals.

Ok now that I actually watched it horrible horrible music I fucking hate that. If you want to make a good high light leave the original sound bits as the impact and crowd reaction are part of the fun no one give a shit about your favorite songs.

in before, thatsfuckingillegal.gif

Ok now that I actually watched it horrible horrible music I fucking hate that. If you want to make a good high light leave the original sound bits as the impact and crowd reaction are part of the fun no one give a shit about your favorite songs.

Yeah this here,

Only some songs can pull it off,

Like GY Videos

Great HL. Made me relive the year. Forgot about a lot of those tbh.

Way to be rude about someone's singular choice, ignoring the work they likely put into the HL.

..... unless they just lifted from other HLs or an already premade compilation... in that case hate all you want.

Great vid. Totally forgot about Denis' elbows and Lavar Johnson killing Beltran. Those would have to be my favourites for the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back