Just to change things up a bit...

Kyler Ruxin

Immunized
@Silver
Reaction score
How about a post about a fight and how you think it will play out? Fucking Glover vs. Rumble is happening in a week. I can't decide who to pick in this fight. I think if it stays standing, Rumble will get the knockout, but if Glover can mix in some takedowns/clinch, he could tire Rumble out and possibly tko/submit him. I am completely 50/50 on this fight, and can't wait to see it happen. So who ya got Sherdog? Mods feel free to add a poll. And I apologize that I didn't add any pics of their abs or hair game.

Rumble by KO early or Glover by TKO over a gassed Rumble who he's abusing with the clinch and grappling.

I would favor the Rumble KO.

Has the potential to be a great, but short action fight.

Glover's wrestling is extremely underrated. It's a easy fight to pick, glover by rear naked choke.

Glover's wrestling is extremely underrated. It's a easy fight to pick, glover by rear naked choke.
I think glover is crazy overrated. He has no chance IMO
This is why I'm pumped for this fight. You both either make valid points, or are completely wrong. And I can't decide which side I land on. Just looking forward to this fight, and I hope it's a good one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back