• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

just started watching how I met your mother (yeah, I know. Im late)

Pied Piper

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
but damn this show sucks. it is a cheap ripoff of 'Friends', but cringer. the acting is much worse. the women aren't even that hot (the girls in friends are smoking, even the minor characters).

and ted Mosby is the biggest bitch Ive ever seen. extremely desperate and has a very punchable face.

the entire male cast gets alpha'd by a gay man, Neil Patrick Harris.

and who the fuck wears a suit on a daily basis to an average bar.

Terrible post.

Delete this neffew.

Cobie Smulders is so fucking hot.
she's aite. she looks like an average girl from California nothing head-turning. prime Jen anniston and Courtney cox shits on her. also Reese Wotherspoon and Christina Applegate who were also on friends.

don't even get me started with Ross' cousin

The Barnacle carries the show. That is all.

. she looks like an average girl from California nothing head-turning. prime Jen anniston and Courtney cox shits on her. also Reese Wotherspoon and Christina Applegate who were also on friends.

don't even get me started with Ross' cousin

No.

prime anniston gets close but cox is a mall crawler. Shes hot to people with vanilla tastes. Just like witherspoon. Sharp ass chin.

lisa kudrow is the hottest main cast member.

ross's cousin is hot but she burned out quickly. After the early 2000s she was nothing.

and applegate was hot on married with children - until Milla Jovovich came on there as the French foreign exchange student and showed her what real beauty was.

and a hot mixed/lightskinned black/Latina actress shits on all of them^ besides milla.

No.

prime anniston gets close but cox is a mall crawler. Shes hot to people with vanilla tastes. Just like witherspoon. Sharp ass chin.

lisa kudrow is the hottest main cast member.

ross's cousin is hot but she burned out quickly. After the early 2000s she was nothing.

and applegate was hot on married with children - until Milla Jovovich came on there as the French foreign exchange student and showed her what real beauty was.
youre officially retarded and suspiciously a closet homosexual

or more likely: you aim to get uglier girls who seem more like a realistic achievement to you

or more likely: you aim to get uglier girls who seem more like a realistic achievement to you

you're a moron. We are talking about a show. I'm not aiming

you're saying im retarded but crackwhore looking courtney cox is "smoking hot"

Lmfao

you're a moron. We are talking about a show. I'm not aiming

you're saying im retarded but crackwhore looking courtney cox is "smoking hot"

Lmfao
dude...

lisa Kudrow looks like a greyhound golden retriever mix.
you need a mental inventory done

dude...

lisa Kudrow looks like a greyhoun retriever mix.
you need a mental inventory done

Dude...

you need a mental inventory if you think any white actress is smoking hot these days.

black/latina/mixed actresses are on top

white actresses are B and C class now

get with the times

you need a mental inventory if you think any white actress is smoking hot these days.
get with the times
found this pic of u
IMG_4069.JPG

Dude...

get with the times

Race bait alert ^^^^ Since a lot of white women are liberal, feminist, and pro large government, I am going to allow it.

It's got funny aspects to it. Never, even in its prime years, approached the levels of a classic sitcom. There are definitely some clever bits though and the cast makes a go of it. Mosby often was derided as a cuck or a pretentious douche, but I thought Radnor was pretty entertaining for the most part. NPH obviously had the lion's share of the laughs. Smolders is beautiful but also has good comedic timing. Segal and Hannigan were alternately fun and annoying, but is what it is.

Brace yourself for the ending though, which is kind of embarrassing based on all the build up.

Back