• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

just rewatched the bigfoot-fedor fight.fedor got completely outskilled by bigfoot

Lol so why did Fedor's "prime" end so quickly? Maybe because he was never that good? GSP and Silva were elite in their mid to late 30s, but Fedor somehow fell off a cliff in his early 30s and got KO'd by Middleweights bahahahaha

Maybe Fedor should have tried some of Anderson's dick pills

Lol if you think those guys are still in their prime. GSP beat a 38 year old one eyed Bisping. Aldo is slower and has no gas but still good. Cain has 3 fights in 5 years and looked horrible vs Werdum. Cain is done. JDS has taken so much damage from Cain, Reem and Stipe. He looked really bad vs Stipe last year and then failed for PEDs and is basically done.

All those guys actually declined and lost younger than Fedor did.

GSP came out of retirement and strangled unconscious a 30-7 mw who was on a 5 fight win streak including win over Rockhold…

Fedor came out of retirement and declined to join the ufc to fight 2-0 (now 2-3) jaideep in Japan...

Thought you were a fan of GSP? Every thread I see you in you take passive aggressive stabs at him and never give him props. Fakest fuck on sherdog.

Fedor was the #1 ranked Heavyweight in the world from 2003 to 2010.

During that time UFC NEVER had the best Heavyweight division. Fedor fought in PRIDE, Affliction and Strikeforce who all had better heavyweight rosters than UFC.

UFC was the minor leagues during that whole decade. UFC did not have the best HW roster until they absorbed Strikeforce fighters between 2011 and 2013.
According to you..

GSP came out of retirement and strangled unconscious a 30-7 mw who was on a 5 fight win streak including win over Rockhold…

Fedor came out of retirement and declined to join the ufc to fight 2-0 (now 2-3) jaideep in Japan...

Thought you were a fan of GSP? Every thread I see you in you take passive aggressive stabs at him and never give him props. Fakest fuck on sherdog.

Hey, are you excited for the Jon Jones suspension hearing tomorrow?

Should be some fun stuff!

<7>

Hey, are you excited for the Jon Jones suspension hearing tomorrow?

Should be some fun stuff!

<7>

You don’t like the FACTS I outlined in the post you replied to? Don’t be mad at me, be bad at your idol for being a duck. LOL

TS..you’re consumed by Fedor. Obsessed. One mark of being the GOAT is even the haters don’t realize they spend more time talking and watching old Fedor fights than any other fighter.

Fedors been considered the GOAT for well over a decade and nearly a decade since his first real defeat.

Who are you trying to convince at this point? Us? Or yourself?

You just come off as a fool. Just sad..that’s all

Fedor lost to Werdum when he was 33. Cain lost to Werdum when he was 33.

Again, none of the people you mentioned aside from JDS, Anderson (both juicers) have lost more than once to multiple opponents in recent memory.

Hard for Cain to lose when he only has 3 fights in 5 years. 1 was a loss. 1 was a win over Travis Browne in 2016 and the win over JDS from 2013. His body fell apart. He literally has a cage around his spine. Don't tell me he didn't decline. That boy is done.

JDS is done. He might still relevant in this geriatric HW division but he is obviously past his best days. He took a lot of damage from Cain, Reem and Stipe. Now he gets caught taking PEDs trying to make a beast mode comeback. Will be on the shelf and only come back older.

Aldo is obviously slower and has less cardio these days. He has been KO'ed 3x in 2 years. I hope he can turn it around but it sure looks like he has declined from mileage. He is only 31.

All athletes peak and then decline and then retire. It is the nature of all sports

Thats a fight I only saw once, I can't wait to revisit it thanks. All I remember was that Silva fucked Fedor up once he got the mount, such a tough sob to endure that from such a big strong guy.

giphy.gif

Fuckin awesome man! I had DC losing that fight and I got blown away by that.

According to you..
Ummm....according to anybody who watched MMA during that decade.

Everyone knows PRIDE had a better HW division than UFC.

After PRIDE folded, Nog won the UFC Interim title. Randy, the lineal UFC champ, was fighting UFC in court to get out of his UFC contract so he could fight Fedor outside the UFC. Why would Fedor go to the UFC (when he already had 2 wins over Nog) when he could make that Trump $$$ in Affliction for beating Tim Sylvia?

Strikeforce also had a HW tournament and had a better lineup of HWs than UFC.

UFC never had the best HW division until they acquired SF talent like Reem, Werdum, DC, Barnett, etc.

Lol. I gave GSP props as a top 2 all time fighter. Pretty much everyone does. I only use him as an example when people shit on Fedor to show their hypocrisy.

Bring up Hendo? I will bring up Serra.

Bring up lossss at 33 and 34? I will bring up GSP retiring at 32.

Yes, he came back for one fight versus the one eyed 38 year old Bisping who just got his ass kicked by 46 year old Hendo the year before. It was a good win but Fedor has beaten plenty bigger dudes that weren't 38 and one eyed.

One thing constantly rings true, so many want to revisit old Fedor fights to belittle his accomplishments but in reality, it just goes to show what a specimen Fedor is. To have people year after year focusing on how to combat the mere thought of him being the goat.

Lol this entire thread just prove how salty and bad fedor fan base is.all I did is break the fight down,state the fact and bam.fedor fan start saying bullshit and Denying fact
Fedor always fight like this,prime or not.and mma evolution is real.

Great post, if you were on these boards before this fight all the Fedor fans were screaming Bigfoot was too big and there should be a SHW division . Then screamed that Cormier was going to lose. Cormier proceeds to KO the guy in less then 1 round.

Lol. I gave GSP props as a top 2 all time fighter. Pretty much everyone does. I only use him as an example when people shit on Fedor to show their hypocrisy.

Bring up Hendo? I will bring up Serra.

Bring up lossss at 33 and 34? I will bring up GSP retiring at 32.

Yes, he came back for one fight versus the one eyed 38 year old Bisping who just got his ass kicked by 46 year old Hendo the year before. It was a good win but Fedor has beaten plenty bigger dudes that weren't 38 and one eyed.

Nah your a fake twat.

Serra avenged his loss brutally. Fedor had the chance to sign with the ufc to avenge his losses especially to old man hendo. Fedor ducked and chose to fight 2 fight veteran (now 2-3) in Japan.

I love how you downplay GSP”s win over Bisping saying he was “one eyed” or that he got his ass kicked “by 46 year old hendo”. Can’t just say it was a good win without downplaying it and throwing in your little passive aggressive stabs, such an insufferable fake fuck you are. You ain’t a GSP fan, you idolize fedor through and through.

GSP comin out of retirement win over 30-7 mw Bisping > fedro win over 2 fight veteran (now 2-3) jaideep.

GSP 18 top 5 wins > fedors top wins.

GSP resume > fedro resume.

End thread.

Last response because you're a teenage idiot.

His prime didn't end "suddenly" you moron. He lost after 10 YEARS undefeated and over 30 fights at HEAVYWEIGHT. I repeat, you are stupid. Ahahahahaba.

10 years in the hardest and most dangerous weight class.

Also you seem to think everyone ages/peaks/decline at the same rate. My fucking god you are stupid. Bahahaha.A

Not to mention Silva being a proven steroid user. No shit he was able to cheat his way to fight longer.

To anyone that actually understands whst they are seeing(not you) it was clear Fedor was declining a good while before the Werdum loss. We were saying that even BEFORE he finally lost.

Fedor was older, ultra rich, getting into politics and not training nearly as hard.

Don't be too hard on yourself, you're only a kid. Try to not speak on things you don't so you don't reveal yourself to be stupid. Bahahahhahah

What wins does Fedor have over a legitimate opponent while in his prime who isn’t either one dimensional, a can, a circus fight, Nogueira, or Cro Cop?

He was great no doubt, but I have issues with people calling him a GOAT when he had blatant holes everywhere in his game even in his wins

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SporterGo
Back