Just rewatched Khabib/Tibau what a horrible decision

NBKondit**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One of the worst ive seen considering ALL judges gave him 30-27 WTF

Khabib was the aggressor the whole fight. Tibau really didn't do very much and showed no urgency.

Both did nothing in the fight but Khabib was the aggresor so i could understand the decision

I had Khabib winning this fight as his agression was the only thing that really stood out in that fight. But its still relevant to mention this particular fight, as Gil will be tough, REALLY tough to ragdoll and toss around just like Tibau was, except Gil will punish him more than Tibau did. Khabib must work on his conditionning like crazy because he will need everything he has to dominate Gil without getting tired in the process.

The fight was a complete stalemate. Wasn't a robbery either way, I agree that three 30-27's was surprising but Khabib was the constant aggressor in a complete stalemate so I can see why.

I had Khabib winning. Remember, don't listen to the commentary dude

Most of Tibau's fights are uneventful, and he always gasses in the 3rd.
Wouldn't mind if they kept him out of the limelight and on the prelims.

No way khabib won 30-27. No way he won period. I wish he wouldn't have gotten the decision, 80% of his hype train wouldn't be sucking his dick.

wtf, why did this guy start a thread without any arguments why it is a horrible decision?

Tibau has really good TDD and is as strong as they come. Khabib won via actually doing stuff.

Nothing happened in that entire fight so I guess the aggressor wins which was khabib

Yup. I remember Tibau outstruck him at least 2/3 round and he outgrappled him. I think I gave him the three rounds even if it wasn't a domination I was 100% sure Tibau won. Classis case of ''lets give the win to the young guy on a good streak''

It was an awful fight, but as people said, Khabib was the only one who kinda, sorta, did something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back