Just rewatched Cerrone vs conor

Cerrone was doing well until shoulder strikes.

I couldn’t help but feel blessed by the greatest mma practitioner of all time. I’m literally crying with joy right now. I can’t help but wonder if Conor could ko Israel, Jones and Stipe in the same night. I don’t think any of them could take those shoulder strikes.
Not hugging those nuts tight enough.
Learn from the best:
View media item 32441

I think the only person that could maybe beat Conor is Brock Lesnar. But Conor would definitely e the favorite

I know the usual suspects are going to come in and shit all over this thread but let’s remember not to feed the trolls and have a legit discussion on the true GOAT
I hope your getting off like you want to here. Do you have your pants down and micro peepee out?

I couldn’t help but feel blessed by the greatest mma practitioner of all time. I’m literally crying with joy right now. I can’t help but wonder if Conor could ko Israel, Jones and Stipe in the same night. I don’t think any of them could take those shoulder strikes.
On an actual note, you have to wonder if you ever see him try shoulder strikes like that if he stayed at fw and only fought guys shorter than him?

On an actual note, you have to wonder if you ever see him try shoulder strikes like that if he stayed at fw and only fought guys shorter than him?
they all similarly shook by anything ova a simple 1, 2, 3 regardless of weightclass
so
I call yes. No big deal to drop a little beat and cave a Mendes in with that delt. Pleasureable, too. Much smoother on Donald though.

The real question is, "can a Silverback Gorilla take conrad's left?"

You are very clearly highly intelligent and a person with the highest levels of integrity.

Back