• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just re-watched Hendo v Bisping I

Hendo doesn't need the h bomb to knock out Bisping again IMO

I think he does it this time with a left hook.

Actually really excited for this fight I don't give a shit if Hendo doesn't deserve it fucking awesome fight

Hendo doesn't need the h bomb to knock out Bisping again IMO

I think he does it this time with a left hook.
Av bet?
I have Iron Mike winning, you got Hendo. I want to challenge someone for the 205 card, so the duration would have to be 30 days. You up for it? <33>

Harley Davidson, Bud Light, Tequila Cazadores and blood everywhere. Beautiful. Round 1 Henderson is a tanned torpedo and Bisping looking like an extra in a World War I movie. Foreshadowing starts right away. Bispings beautiful footwork and Hendo's heavy right hand.

Round 2 Hall of Famers Royce and Liddell both in attendance. Hendo patient and stalking. When the left shoulder goes up the right is soon to follow. Much better round for Bisping but he's circling left...Hendo's power side. As he goes towards his left he runs into the big right hand of Dan Henderson. Fat Man and Little Boy.

Such a huge fight coming up and so excited.

haven't seen that in years
that was a sweet win

be great if he could land the H bomb again...

dancannon.gif

God damn this shit is funny.

I don't think Bisping is stupid enough to keep circling into Hendos right this time

Hope he is though haha
he won't be stupid enough to do that again

lots of ways for Dan to land that right tho

Nah im good man. I'll never change my av or sig. Plus I grew up hating Hendo, it just doesn't seem right.

@PRIDEWASBETTER might take you up though.

I'll have to think on it. I love my AV a ton, but it's Hendo...I don't know.

hendo carries that right hand around like some sledgehammer

Bisping looks so much better with hair.

Rewatch the fight with the sound off. It will totally change the fight for you. Commentary was biased as fuck...

It's amazing what a difference TRT makes.
Hendo is 3 wins and 6 losses since the UFC banned using it isn't he?

Back