Just put $5000 on Nunes to win via Cankle Lock

Damn. Dude's got some serious stones to be throwin' down a bet like that. Are you sure Nunes has the sheer power to twist up one of those tree trunks? Damned near the size of Amanda's thighs!

In actuality, I hope Rhonda wins for no other reason than a shred of redemption. I don't much care for her persona. The only way I see her winning is with her old standby (armbar). Nunes probably won't let that happen, though.

pure-gold-1000g-number-textures-999999-hd-desktop.jpg
picture and av are all I need

I think this is about as sure of a bet as can be. Nunes is a LEGIT black belt. Her sure path to victory will be to let Ronda clinch and take her down. Nunes can then sweep and grab one of those huge cankles. Easy peasy, money in the bank.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Should have just gave the money to me If you were looking to lose some cash. I could have even given you a return on your investment in about a year or so.

lol cankle lock. i jokingly told my ex she had cankles before. bitch came swingin at me like KZ vs Garcia 1.

THE STAKES HAVE NEVER BEEN HIGHER

Think the outcome of all this is that Ronda redeems herself, Edmund is/was a great coach, an arm bar wins it and all the naysayers need to be silenced. The power of positive thinking is going to win many fights in 2017 as the freakish year of 2016 is just about ready to be defecated for the last time here!

It could work. Just twist the ankle at max speed/power with the goal of breaking it and not to give her a chance to tap first. Randal Drowsy wouldn't expect it.

I thought I was the only one to notice them cankles, they're practically bigger than her calves. I think that was in bad taste to get that leg tat she has.I think it looks a lil trashy, would smash tho

she's getting scissor locked right back to porkchop ville.

Ronda won't tap. She would eventually pass out due to the severe stress and pain on her cankle though.

Back