Just ordered some new training gloves

Bigguy_77

Blue Belt
Reaction score
On CSI they had tha Adidas pro tactik gloves on sale I ordered a pair of the 16 oz... I had a thread earlier asking about some gloves... I was wondering i read some good reviews about them and read that adidas was the main brand for the olympics this year their gloves and such... Anyway does anyone have any reviews about them... When they get in I will post my review about them...

http://www.combatsports.com/detail.aspx?ID=23680

Are those Adidas tactik training gloves okay to use on a heavy bag? They look better then the champ super bag gloves adidas makes

Personally I wouldn't bother with adidas gloves, but that's just my opinion.

ive heard bad things about adidas gloves with respect to leather splitting and defective foam. apparently they are looking into this and are trying to sort it out.

ive heard bad things about adidas gloves with respect to leather splitting and defective foam. apparently they are looking into this and are trying to sort it out.

That blows Hopefully, I'll have no problems with them... I ordered them the 20th of this month they should be getting in later this week... I hope from what I've see nyou guys post that it isn't true...But I will post a review on the gloves...

Kinda sucks about the leather splitting and such you'd figure since they are what the 08 olympics are using they would be good to go... LOL we'll see

if you do the review please use them for a few weeks first. Why did you decide to buy these ones? I'm curious.

if you do the review please use them for a few weeks first. Why did you decide to buy these ones? I'm curious.

I was on a really really tight budget and the my gloves now that I use needed to be put to just bag work not both like I was doing... They were all leather a big thing I was looking for so they were at a really good price... But basically my money situation is a main reason I went with them... I wanted to go with the ringside IMF techs but couldn't afford them right now...

And i will wait a few weeks on the review...thanks for reminding me on that

Yeah dude no problem, I wished you mentioned the money issue before you bought them because when it comes to KING OF CHEAP gloves that are reliable we would've of said Kofightgear.com is tops. They are really great to gloves for $35.00 with free shipping. Let us know when the come. I'm interested in them.

Yeah dude no problem, I wished you mentioned the money issue before you bought them because when it comes to KING OF CHEAP gloves that are reliable we would've of said Kofightgear.com is tops. They are really great to gloves for $35.00 with free shipping. Let us know when the come. I'm interested in them.

Yeah I had ordered them before I had even thought of Kofightgear... I may order a pair from them due to the free shipping...

Back