Just ordered my Make America Great Again hat

Rhett Henley MD

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I'm not sure how I feel about Trump the presidential candidate. But I sure support Trump the troll and believe he speaks to the troll vote better than any other candidate ever.

If this guy gets elected it will be the best troll job in recent history - especially after he quits two years in.

Politics aside, this is an elegant hat and I simply had to have it, $7.99 on Amazon:

51k9GdPQi6L._UX385_.jpg

You'll probably get assaulted. People cannot handle unpopular opinions, just beware.

America's already great! We're number one! Best country in the world!

Am I doing it right?

I'm not sure how I feel about Trump the presidential candidate. But I sure support Trump the troll and believe he speaks to the troll vote better than any other candidate ever.

If this guy gets elected it will be the best troll job in recent history - especially after he quits two years in.

Politics aside, this is an elegant hat and I simply had to have it, $7.99 on Amazon:

51k9GdPQi6L._UX385_.jpg

Made-in-China-but-US-firms-get-a-cut-too-B6ANH7R-x-large.jpg

Unpopular? I think you need to check the numbers. Your martyr complex is showing.

Martyr complex? God damn, you guys are nuts around here. WTF do you know about me again? Nevermind, enjoy the thread.

51k9GdPQi6L._UX385_.jpg

well Rhett, it seems like a fine hat

mesh back, cord across the front, now all you need is a sharp ninety degree curve for the brim

the concept of the troll vote is one that greatly interests me

ideas spread so fast today, and the idea of tens of thousands of people collectively deciding to throw a wrench into the unsophisticated mockery of a pageant that is United States presidential politics, just for laughs, does not seem that far fetched

it would be so hilarious to see a political landscape in which the candidates, in addition to allocating time and resources to more traditional demographics, also had to speak/pander/cater to the troll vote

i think trumps could win their hearts and minds

lol is the trumps hat really made overseas?

Complete the ensemble; add a wolf t shirt to go with it.
http://www.amazon.com/review/R2XKMDXZHQ26YX

51ANCwQnIjL.jpg

LOL!

dude @Lex Bigelow has that shirt IRL!!!

America's already great! We're number one! Best country in the world!

Am I doing it right?

oh HELL yeah!!!

USAUSA_zps46fdc687.gif

Last edited:
Trump said the other day that he "heard" that 42% of America is unemployed.

Lolz

51k9GdPQi6L._UX385_.jpg
Totally a redneck hat. Have a Ford or Chevy truck too?

Totally a redneck hat. Have a Ford or Chevy truck too?

he only got the truck 'cause he lost his haas

RhettFilmPoster_zps3a487cb6.png

"When Rhett woke up, Big Red was gone. He had picketed the stallion himself, and with sudden guilt he remembered that in his hurry to return to the supper fire he had struck the picket-pin only a couple of sharp blows.

He knew the horse was gone because from where he lay he could have seen its outline against the sky. He lay still for a minute or two, his heart pounding, frightened by what had happened."

9CkRT79af7_zpsbvj9dsv6.gif

"When Rhett woke up, Big Red was gone. He had picketed the stallion himself, and with sudden guilt he remembered that in his hurry to return to the supper fire he had struck the picket-pin only a couple of sharp blows.

He knew the horse was gone because from where he lay he could have seen its outline against the sky. He lay still for a minute or two, his heart pounding, frightened by what had happened."

Going from a horse owner to an owner of a Geo Metro was one of the most humbling moments of my life.

Alot of people are going to be ticked off if he loses the nomination.

Back