Just noticed Barboza has new opponent

You wanted to open a thread about him and didn't even notice that the guy had 10 straight wins in 2012, shame on you TS !

You wanted to open a thread about him and didn't even notice that the guy had 10 straight wins in 2012, shame on you TS !

Also, his last KO with a switch kick was awesome, there was a thread here with a video... if you just bumped with search instead of making your own..

Also, his last KO with a switch kick was awesome, there was a thread here with a video... if you just bumped with search instead of making your own..

I've never understood why people get offended by others posting a topic that's already been covered. Then enter said topic only to complain.

Cheers TS, I was unaware.

Barboza got the athleticism and the experience advantage.

Tough fight for Lucas.

I'll be excited for this match up! Barboza is always great to watch

Plus Barboza just started training full time with Frankie Edgar, so Lucas is against it in this fight. I haven't seen any of his fights but i will before he faces Barboza.

honestly iv never heard of the guy or seen anything on him so i cant really say much but his record is impressive, to fight that many fights in that short of time and win so much is rare.

barboza is good but i think he is a little over rated, people saw the etim ko and was calling for him being the next champion at 155

AAAAAnd failed to mention this Mineiro gent is from our beloved Chute Boxe.

He is officially my new favorite fighter now; I'm getting on this train on its virginal run, right at the opening gates ;)

My God it must be of such inconvenience to you! Seriously next time something like this is bothering you, go outside and get some daylight, because you should be worried that you're frustrated by things like this.

I wish him the best and the kid is a prodigy, but getting Barboza for your debut must be real tough.

That's bad for Barboza... he is going to fight a hard opponent who most people doesn't know... if he win, he is just doing his obligation, but if he loss... that's bad for him..

Barboza should win

Here is Martins last finish
kickjf300.gif

[QUOTE="Rush";78221131]Barboza should win

Here is Martins last finish
kickjf300.gif
[/QUOTE]

I know nothing about technique, but that kick looks pretty legit to me.

Back