Just not possible

Sean Long

Master black belt of Majitney fufu
@purple
Reaction score
Just watched all of Khabibs fights and its just not possible any of the current MMA fighters in the world (or UFC) can beat him. There is a reason Conor ducked him. Khabib bless.

Kevin Lee would whoop his ass. But that's it.

Imagine Khabib vs Ortega. Yep, that will be interesting.

You watched the Tibau fight and got the impression that Khabib is invincible?

Just watched all of Khabibs fights and its just not possible any of the current MMA fighters in the world (or UFC) can beat him. There is a reason Conor ducked him. Khabib bless.
Pretty sure Stipe Miocic could beat him.

Care to elaborate?

So.....you saw that Michael Johnson fight? Where Khabib was getting lumped up standing(damn near KO'd)? And you really think Convict won't catch him and KO him in the first round? I hope most people agree with you. I'll make more money when they fight.

Mind you, I hate Conor. And I like Khabib, I just think it's a poor match-up for him.

TS forgot the key words. PROOF, FACT and most importantly..... BREAKING.

You must have no life to watch hours of dry humping

Back