Just Met a Few MMA Fighters

My bad man. I don't normally post and don't know the unwritten rules. I do have pics, just don't know how to upload them. Sorry I wasted your time.

Just transfer the pics to your PC via USB cable or upload them directly to imgur or tinypic from your phone if it's internet capable.

You guys wanna see pics of Baszler and Duke??

Wtf is wrong with you !! Lol

Disgusting

I know right, disgusting.
Now where are the pics of Daron cruikintrunks? Can't wait too see them TS.

lol, but seriously I'm not impressed with the fighters TS met. I dislike Ronda that's why. But Jessamyn is kinda pretty.

Pictures are on phone. I'm on laptop.

It is ok these time, just please next time try and have the pictures ready for posting as soon as you post the story. I said this at first because P presumed you would have no pictures at all.

You realize they want to see the pics so they can troll the fuck out of your thread. You think it's bad now. Just wait.

^ Or some of us are just interested in the pics?

no pics by page 3 and OP pretends to struggle w/ uploading... obv troll. kkthxbyewastelandiagogo

C'mon, brah.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Multiple links have been given to host.

It's cool if you like the sausage bro. Most guys love the ladies.

Sorry, what I should say is that I'm insanely jealous that you got 2 meet these 2 beautiful women... You lucky son of a gun! Pics please so I can fap myself silly.

And Darren Cruickshank?! Wow dude, tell me more. I always imagined him to be super-nice in real life.... please tell me he was super-nice.

lJSzPtN.jpg

here you go, TS

Gat Damn, TS.

I'm the most computer illiterate person on this board and I'm about to show you how it's done.

I just upload images to photobucket, click the "img" link to copy and then paste it here. Don't need to click anything. Copy and paste.

TS you suck!

Still no pics!
You upset me

I know right, disgusting.
Now where are the pics of Daron cruikintrunks? Can't wait too see them TS.

lol, but seriously I'm not impressed with the fighters TS met. I dislike Ronda that's why. But Jessamyn is kinda pretty.

Lol great reason to dislike someone....

Someone posted of my pics. I know...I sucked on this thread.

the imgur-links work but you have to rightclick on them an copy-url and then use the "insert image" function... using the url with *.jpg extension. the pic I posted is also from your source... inserted the way i just described.

go edit your opening post now and earn some credit, my young padawan!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back