Just meet Tonon...

BJJ_Rage

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
just wanted to say, dude is cool as fuck.

On a scale of 1 to 10 Agazarms, how cool would you say?

Aj was sitting on another couch with john and romulo, I went straight up to garry said hi to him big fan etc etc etc... asked him for a picture he was so nice, he even asked me if I wanted john in the picture, but I didnt want to be that guy you now, then ask aj if I could take a picture of him with john and romulo (not me in there) he was ok with it. I mean I dont know him, from my first impression, AJ would seem like a guy that you go say hi and dont get much impression of, Garry seems to be a really really nice guy. I hope the best of luck to him...

the-story-behind-get-him-to-the-greek-13-420-75.jpg

On a scale of 1 to 10 Agazarms, how cool would you say?

I came in to say a cliche "Cool story bro", and your post made me chuckle. You're by far my favorite mod.

Anyway, cool story bro.

No actually that is pretty cool Rage :) Take some good pics!!

He runs the Rutgers BJJ club and he's so freaking cool haha, gives us words of wisdom after every practice. Huge fan, wish him all the best.

He runs the Rutgers BJJ club and he's so freaking cool haha, gives us words of wisdom after every practice. Huge fan, wish him all the best.

Tonon runs the Rutgers BJJ club? Does he have a thick jersey accent too?

A Rutgers BJJ reference! Nice work. I didn't know he still ran it. Tonon is a crazy busy guy.

Tonon runs the Rutgers BJJ club? Does he have a thick jersey accent too?

Yeah I'm with the judo club but I stop by every now and then and it's fantastic, really good teaching style for me. Haha it's not My Cousin Vinny but I think its there, I don't notice it anymore.

Back