Just made a serious thread about reality of PEDs on MMA and was moved to wasteland instantly

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
Dont want to be annoying but I dont know what is the problem. I was not accusing any fighter and the aim was to make a serious discussion.

Dont want to infringe the rules, I think I did nothing wrong. If mods can tell me what the problem was, I have no problem fixing this, dont want to infringe rules, honestly I think the thread was okay.

THIS IS THE THREAD:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/h...any-get-actually-caught-your-toughts.3813387/

I have no inside information, and I dont know fighters or gyms

But considering every athlete says in other sports (remember cycling), most of the times almost every guy is using PEDs and only a few get actually caught. Has been like that since always because PEDs development is always ahead of detection methods. So. What do you think or know based on information, whatever that is ??

To me, I think 40-50% of the entire roster must be in some kind of PED. Simple as that. And USADA is doing their job but science of PED always gonna be ahead of science of detection.

Do you have different information ?? thoughts ??? Do you really think the guys who get caught are the only ones doing it '??

Next we get a thread asking why your thread got deleted about the thread that got deleted

Proof on the steroid accusations and the % of fighters using them...

Sherdoggers have no information other than who has been busted. You're asking people to speculate whether or not they think a fighter is clean. That speculation is not allowed and it shouldn't be.

Sherdoggers have no information other than who has been busted. You're asking people to speculate whether or not they think a fighter is clean. That speculation is not allowed and it shouldn't be.

Many sherdoggers know fighters in real life and gyms other UFC fighters train in

Rumours and speculation posted by annoymous sherdoggers is not evidence.

of course not, this is a thread not for accusation or prosecution, WTF. Just want to know your toughts on people like the Diaz bros saying everyone is on steroids for instance.

Or if people really thinks USADA is very efficient and caughts almost everyone who is juicing.

I AM NOT ACUSATING ANYONE. IF WE ARE NOT MAKING ACUSSATION NO PROOF IS NEEDED.

Next we get a thread asking why your thread got deleted about the thread that got deleted
CasRMg7.jpg

Find proof and not an opinion. Until then speculation of PED use is wasteland...

Since when we need "proof" for an opinion about the efficiency of USADA at catching juicers?

non one has been accused, no name was mentioned. I just want to know if people think most of the roster is juicing (like in the pride era), or really think most of the juicers are getting caught

Last edited:
Unless you live in someones bathroom, you really have no idea if and how much of anything they take.

of course not, this is a thread not for accusation or prosecution, WTF. Just want to know your toughts on people like the Diaz bros saying everyone is on steroids for instance.

Or if people really thinks USADA is very efficient and caughts almost everyone who is juicing.

I AM NOT ACUSATING ANYONE. IF WE ARE NOT MAKING ACUSSATION NO PROOF IS NEEDED.
You are accusing the ufc roster as a whole of being full of cheaters and attributed a percentage that you pulled straight out of your arse. Now you're asking me to do the same.

What are my thoughts?
My thoughts are that I don't have the necessary information to guess as to how many ufc fighters are on peds and neither do you.

My thoughts are that even if I had the information to make an educated guess I wouldn't do so because it is inappropriate to make ped accusations without proof. An accusation leveled at a group of athletes is still an accusation.

You are accusing the ufc roster as a whole of being full of cheaters and attributed a percentage that you pulled straight out of your arse. Now you're asking me to do the same.

What are my thoughts?
My thoughts are that I don't have the necessary information to guess as to how many ufc fighters are on peds and neither do you.

My thoughts are that even if I had the information to make an educated guess I wouldn't do so because it is inappropriate to make ped accusations without proof. An accusation leveled at a group of athletes is still an accusation.

ok, so for you guys if I say "I have no real information, but I think most of the roster is juicing, just like in cycling or olympics" is an accusation that can't be discussed or contrasted with other sherdoggers

Even when I clearly say is just a tought and estimation.

- Who is acussed ?
- Who can be damaged with that ?

Really ?

ok, I dont gonna insist with this, but you guys are reading the rules and not using logic to understand if makes sense or not to apply them in this case

all-these-flavors-and-you-choose-to-be-salty-31316372.png
Take a hint dude why you gotta be so angry

Just one of those threads that has to have been made a million times before.

A bunch of threads have been.

Meanwhile @Drunken Meat Fist is allowed to go on non MMA related incoherent rants in the heavies.

Nice consistency guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back