• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just lol if you think Jordan would go 6 for 6 against Lebrons finals opponents

Comparing the 1986 Celtics (literally a top candidate for GOAT team) to the 2007 Wiz, Nets, Pistons...

btw Big Z was a 2x all-star center in the 2000s

This was too easy. "Read The Fucking Man Page" should go back to writing docs for UNIX.

The reality is Curry was playing injured. He got injured in game 1 of the 1st round, then missed 6 of the next 7 yoff games. In his first full series back, WCF vs OKC, he shat below 42% in 4 of 7 games
Shut up dream

It's a huge achievement but doesn't make him better than MJ.

just like going 6 for 6 is a huge achievement, but it doesn't make him better than russell. Everything else did, just as with LeGOAT

Well, LeBron never lost in the first round, let alone getting swept there twice. I'll tell you that much.

Heck, LeBron has never been below .500 in the playoffs. Jordan was 1-9 in his first 3 appearances.
Everyone overlooks this so much. Jordan needed scottie pippen and phil jackson along with a good bulls team to get to the finals and win. He did his part when he got their by being clutch but he benefited from the system like brady does with belichik. Jordans team had 50 wins without him.

Lebron may be the King, but he plays like a bitch. Jordan would have mentally bitch-slapped Lebron if they ever came up against one another. That has become clear to me, much to my chagrin, over the years. Jordan would have just mentally owned him. Owned him. Lebron wouldn't have even permitted himself to think about winning. That's how much Jordan would have occupied the space between his ears.

Antonio Davis summed it up better than I ever could. This mountain of a man is afraid to talk shit about Jordan 2 decades later. That's how much of a mental alpha Jordan was:
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=16179689&ex_cid=espnapi_internal

did Jordan ever get literally carried off the court like a sniper victim....twice? for 'cramps' and 'exhaustion'. Jordan played 82 games his final season in his late 30s at 37MPG.....

yet i don't recall an aide and litter team out to save him

Well, LeBron never lost in the first round, let alone getting swept there twice. I'll tell you that much.

Heck, LeBron has never been below .500 in the playoffs. Jordan was 1-9 in his first 3 appearances.

Jordan never failed to get the Cows to the yoffs, including his rookie season. Bron led the Cavs to the lottery his first two seasons

<{1-6}>

Anyways the argument over who is potentially the better floor raiser for a shit team is kinda pointless. If you want to win it all you go with MJ 100/100 times

HOldMeBack.gif

Jordan never failed to get the Cows to the yoffs, including his rookie season. Bron led the Cavs to the lottery his first two seasons

<{1-6}>

Anyways the argument over who is potentially the better floor raiser for a shit team is kinda pointless. If you want to win it all you go with MJ 100/100 times

Yeah, jordan made the playoffs in his first 3 years with losing records. (38-44, 30-52, 38-44). If anything, this shows how weak the league was back then. Seriously? 30-52 makes the yoffs?

LeBron had only one losing season 35-47 as a rookie.

If you want to win it all, you go with russell or horry before jordan if that's all you're looking at. Raising a team beyond it's capabilities shows one's value. It takes more than one person to win a title.

the league wasn't 'weak' per se, there were literally less teams. and that was AFTER the ABA merger, yet 8 seeds still made the yoffs. that accounts for losing record teams making the yoffs then, the recent history of EC teams making the yoffs (i.e. when lebron dominated the EC) with losing records is not explained by that however

then the heat/hornets came in 88, the wolves/magic in 89 and the griz/rap in 95

They wouldn't beat that Rockets team either. The year they win cause Jordan went to play baseball

Hell, when I nuthugged LeBron during his Heat days I argued he was already top 5 all-time and had a shot at #2 by the time he retired. But even then, when I was nuthugging him, I said it would take an act of god for him to eclipse Jordan.

Nearly 4 years later, with LeBron having gone 1-2 in Finals since then and now on a different team, I have him #3 all-time with a very good chance at #2. But still very very unlikely to reach Jordan.

So it's not a knock on LeBron to say Jordan >>>. Jordan was just THAT good
Who do you have at 2?

Yeah, jordan made the playoffs in his first 3 years with losing records. (38-44, 30-52, 38-44). If anything, this shows how weak the league was back then. Seriously? 30-52 makes the yoffs?

If you want to win it all, you go with russell or horry before jordan if that's all you're looking at. Raising a team beyond it's capabilities shows one's value. It takes more than one person to win a title.
<DisgustingHHH>

9 losses and only one playoff win against the bucks in his first three seasons. How old was lebron when they went to the finals?

Fact is Lebron is a better version of Jason Kidd, not Jordan. He needs someone else to close out games. Not only was Jordan a facilitator, he also closed out games.

Nobody blames bern for losing to the spurs first time

Getting brutally swept, while having the worst shooting splits for a star player in Finals History is another story tho

Iverson didnt get swept by the better lakes team...

Jordan never bermuda triangled in the 4th for a finals series either, as bern did against the Mavs
Should have.

Anyways, OP, you absolutely suck.

Back