Media Just Jeremy Stephens Knocking Opponents Out.. And The Opponents Not Moving

Strangley enough his KO over RDA was the first fight i saw when i started watching UFC

I believe it was on the card with Silva Franklin II and Sylvia Vera i watched it at Hooters lol and his fight was on when i got there

Dude really is the king of getting extra shots in...looks like he spends half his training on it with how fluent it id
That KO of Rony Jason was fucking badass and is so underrated. IIRC, it did not even win a bonus that night!

He is 10-13 in the last 10 years. He may get some KO's but he mostly just loses fights.

Always hate seeing my Maine dude Marcus getting finished like that. He was born in the small town I’m from in northern Maine

Stephens def does put ppl to sleep

Marcus was up 2 rounds before that KO happened.

Always hate seeing my Maine dude Marcus getting finished like that. He was born in the small town I’m from in northern Maine

Stephens def does put ppl to sleep

I feel ya bro. Him and Timmeh Sylvia. Funny that Dana used to live in Levant too! Wild shit up here boi! Then you have the barbarian Boetsch. We got some fighters up here.

BlankOddInvisiblerail-size_restricted.gif

Much better

I feel ya bro. Him and Timmeh Sylvia. Funny that Dana used to live in Levant too! Wild shit up here boi! Then you have the barbarian Boetsch. We got some fighters up here.
Absolutely man! And don’t forget the great fighter and coach Mike Brown

I’m glad this is turning into a troll thread. I wish he was actually good enough to fight Conor. He would get absolutely murdered.

I legit remember thinking Rony Jason was dead.

the silence was terrifying

I legit remember thinking Rony Jason was dead.

the silence was terrifying

Idk if it happened but I remember he made Rony Jason cry in that loss. The KO was really devastating

Dude really is the king of getting extra shots in...looks like he spends half his training on it with how fluent it id

I actually came to post exactly this lmao vicous.

Stephans is a scumbag that tries to "punish" already unconscious fighters, but he is a decent fighter. Love seeing him lose.

He is a piece of shit. ALWAYS follow-up shots on an unconcious body.
When I think of late shots hes the first fighter that comes to mind. He's the kind of guy who would literally beat a dead horse unless someone made him stop.

"When I knock people out they don't f**king move"
- Jeremy "Lil Heathen" Stephens

I'd like to see him run it back with Emmett, fight was a bit wonky and think it might go differently in a rematch.

Back