Just how good is Big Frank Ngannou?

DivineMind

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He beat Curtis Blaydes twice convincingly, a guy who GnP'd Overeem into oblivion and smashed JDS.

Haters will say that Jon Jones can beat Big Frank.

But the only way to beat him is to wear him down with wrestling, and hit him with some nice shots - Stipe made the blueprint for this.

Unfortunately, very few guys can follow in his Stipe's footsteps. Blaydes, even with his nice wrestling, couldn't wear down Big Frank, and you think Jones can?

Jones' only chance is to stay on the outside and throw some nice oblique kicks, but Big Frank is long and WILL touch that chin, which is the kiss of death in the HW division.

I don't think the recent Jones would do well. The Jones who ran through the LHW division when it had a lot of talent (including two wins over Cormier) could've been a force at HW. The Jones who struggles with MW strikers (and has forgotten he can wrestle) not so much.

Stipe had to lay and pray a green Ngannou in the most boring fight ever

Sad!

But the only way to beat him is to wear him down with wrestling, and hit him with some nice shots

AaRDP6WA.0.jpeg

The bess

Lemme see Steeopic survive again
He’s legit, but Stipe is too.

I still don’t understand who showed up to fight Derrick Lewis. If that guy ever returns to the octagon the Heavyweight division will go into an extended hibernation period.

Jones is a tall skinny guy. He shouldn't be fighting big, bulky, heavyweights.

It all depends on if Jones can add some muscle to get a bit stronger at HW. I would have had much more confidence in that years ago before he got USADAd and could fuck around with some roids to bulk up without worrying too much. Now, he can't risk it and so I think Ngannou smokes him.

Jones don't want nothing to do with the HW class in general, nevermind Ngannou.

“Haters will say Jon Jones can beat big Frank”

Ummmm quite the opposite in fact, most morons don’t think Jones can win at HW.

He beat Curtis Blaydes twice convincingly, a guy who GnP'd Overeem into oblivion and smashed JDS.

Haters will say that Jon Jones can beat Big Frank.

But the only way to beat him is to wear him down with wrestling, and hit him with some nice shots - Stipe made the blueprint for this.

Unfortunately, very few guys can follow in his Stipe's footsteps. Blaydes, even with his nice wrestling, couldn't wear down Big Frank, and you think Jones can?

Jones' only chance is to stay on the outside and throw some nice oblique kicks, but Big Frank is long and WILL touch that chin, which is the kiss of death in the HW division.

He isn't very good. He just hits brutally hard.

All I know is when @Soul On Ice picks a fighter to win then says he will leave if they lose, I'm betting huge on the opponent

<PandaHi75>

He's a one trick pony but very good at it . his ground gamr is shit and his cardio is questionnable but it doesn't really matter. He's a guy with a style that want to end a fight as quickly and as brutally as possible

He is the future of French mma, probably the whole nation of African mma.

The only top tier HW in his prime that Ngannou ever fought was Stipe where he got dominated. He lost to Derek Lewis ffs.

Both Nganou and Blaydes are very good at beating up old relics.

Back