Just had a Seinfeld moment

BobSappIsMyDad

Handsome Boy Graduate
@purple
Reaction score
You know that episode where Jerry and his girl go to a restaurant and when Jerry goes to the toilet he sees chef Papi leaving the toilet without washing his hands and then a minute later he sees him beating up that pizza dough like this?

pimZzX6.gif

Well I just experienced something similar. I went to a restaurant and ordered a homemade iced tea and this was at a place with an open kitchen. So as I'm minding my business I take a peak over at the kitchen and I see the bar guy taking a good dig in his nose and then he proceeds to grab a glass, dig deep in the ice cube tray and make me a homemade iced tea with a "secret ingredient". Then the waitress bring it over and tells me "Enjoy!" and in my head I'm like:

53239-seinfeld-shakes-head-no-gif-pfOB.gif

But then I decided I'm no bitch and ain't no germs gonna hurt me and I finished that homemade iced tea like a baws. Point of this thread is Seinfeld is a really great show and I'm never ordering homemade iced teas again.

never take a peak over at the kitchen..you just want to know

i would have asked to talk to the manager, told him, then walked out.

thats gross

No fuckin way I would have drank that, and I'm pretty alpha. Ya better ask somebody.

Seriously though, that's just bad. I probably would have left and never stepped foot in there again.

I would complain. Send the glass to forensics as exhibit A. Sue.

Fuck I aint no bitch, eat food off the floor all the time, and I never complain at restaurants even if there are minor mistakes with my order... But I would have definitely complained about that shit

There's no way I would have drank that. Its absolutely vile you should have had words with the nasty cocksucker who made it.

But then I decided I'm no bitch

This is where we disagree. You basically folded under the pressure of having to return the drink and potentially cause a scene. Rather than call out the chef for an unsafe food preparation, you decided to suck it up (no pun intended) and ingest this persons snot.

Should go on yelp and neg them into the red at least.

Yeah, complain and get semen in your free drink. No thanks. I would just leave.

Years ago I worked in a restaurant as a server. The cook was making me a burger and I saw him drop it on the floor pick it up and put it back on the grill. I asked him "what's up with that?" He laughed and threw it out. If you are letting other people handle and cook your food just accept that there is a certain amount of risk of ingesting things you wouldn't put in your own food.

You think not being enough of an adult to speak up for yourself is "baws"?

Id have left that part out.

You watched a guy pick his nose then serve you. You decided to drink it anyway.

That's not alpha, that's a bitch.

That's fucking disgusting breh, at the very least you should have filled that room with uppercuts.

Well the obvious question is, was it a pick or a scratch? was there any penetration of the nostril?

P8TJYUq.jpg

That's fuckin disgusting. This is why I cook nearly 100% of my meals. If I told you guys how fussy I am with my food, you wouldn't believe me. That guy is a piece of shit.

I don't fool myself when I go to restaurants. I know what goes down, so I just order all my food with extra butthole residue.

i live that sienfeld life, everyday.

well, more of a Curb life tbh.

being a confrontational Jew is nothing but laughs.

id have called that Papi wannabe out. Just like i call out "double dippers"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back