Just got some new Inspirit Gear (Pics inside)

stu3ufc**

Yoshihiro Akiyama
Reaction score
dscf0427yt9.jpg

2 t-shirts and the new spec 2 shorts--which I will be doing a review of soon

Ignoring you receiving the gear a few days ago (doubtful since this is G&E and if one has goods, everyone else has to know NOW).... How the hell did you get a review in 1 and a half hrs???

Ignoring you receiving the gear a few days ago (doubtful since this is G&E and if one has goods, everyone else has to know NOW).... How the hell did you get a review in 1 and a half hrs???

just based it off 1st impressions foppa-- i know i need to roll in them first- just wanted to get the review up with pictures ASAP

that and im unemployed --so need something to do to pass the time

Sick buy! I need to know where you ordered these from!lol I've been wanting a pair of Inspirits for so long now.

How does the size run on those shirts? I've already got some Wand and Sprawl shorts that I use.. so I've got no use for grappling shorts.. but I'm always looking out for tees.

How does the size run on those shirts? I've already got some Wand and Sprawl shorts that I use.. so I've got no use for grappling shorts.. but I'm always looking out for tees.

The t-shirt sizes are normal- you won't need to size up or down -- -- those ones pictured are medium--They have a size chart on there website

my tees fit perfect

just based it off 1st impressions foppa-- i know i need to roll in them first- just wanted to get the review up with pictures ASAP

that and im unemployed --so need something to do to pass the time

We all appreciate your dedication to the G&E cause.... BUT GET A FRIGGIN JOB ;-)

I try but its hard-- at least you know where my welfare check is goin >>>>> straight to Inspirit!!!

stu, thanks for the review. Good job, nice pick on shorts as well, those are clean.

Awesome! I love Ispirit gear. I bought a pair of shorts about a year ago I love.

Looking to get some new shirts and shorts from their site too.

Back