Just got new Wand shirt w. pics

Foxx_MMA

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I just thought some might be interested in this. I just recieved the Wand shirt i ordered off Rio Fightwear. The shirt i bought was the "Wand Tshirt Dri -Fit "Fire"
http://www.riofightwear.com/product_info.php?products_id=432
It was 29.95 with 8 shipping so not the cheapest shirt i have ever bought but i am really happy with it. I ordered the 26th of October and got my shirt here in chicago on the 9th of November so not bad at all coming from brazil. The quality of this shirt is really high. Its made of a really nice dri fit material so its much lighter than a regular cotton shirt. The design is hard to see from the pictures on the website so i hosted these here. The silk screen quality is really nice and the colors are really vibrant. I havent washed it yet so i dont know about durability. I think if i wash on delicate it shoudl be fine. All and all i am really pleased both with the quality of the shirt and with the service from Rio and i will def. order from them again.

Looks damn good, but I would old off on washing it, will probably fuck it up.

Foxx_MMA said:
I just thought some might be interested in this. I just recieved the Wand shirt i ordered off Rio Fightwear. The shirt i bought was the "Wand Tshirt Dri -Fit "Fire"
http://www.riofightwear.com/product_info.php?products_id=432
It was 29.95 with 8 shipping so not the cheapest shirt i have ever bought but i am really happy with it. I ordered the 26th of October and got my shirt here in chicago on the 9th of November so not bad at all coming from brazil. The quality of this shirt is really high. Its made of a really nice dri fit material so its much lighter than a regular cotton shirt. The design is hard to see from the pictures on the website so i hosted these here. The silk screen quality is really nice and the colors are really vibrant. I havent washed it yet so i dont know about durability. I think if i wash on delicate it shoudl be fine. All and all i am really pleased both with the quality of the shirt and with the service from Rio and i will def. order from them again.

Dude, with the silk screened graphics be careful when you dry it. Don't let it sit when the dryer is done if you use a machine because the silk screened graphics will stick together and if it cools down that way you'll have to peel them apart and the graphic may rub off on one side or the other. So when the dryer's done just take the shirt out and lay it flat to cool down. I almost got my HDB Chute Boxe shirt fucked up. The 'Suplex' model that Ninja and Shogun wear, got it from mlsports.co.uk Good service, expensive stuff though.

thanks for the tip i might just hand wash and air dry when i need to wash it cause i hear bad things about washing and i dont want this thing ruined

Back