Just got my UFC Walkout Jerseys!

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on his body.. licking it off and imbibing his manly juices whilst I softly caress his rock hard and sore muscles... playing with his toes and shit

Ackmed: do you have xxxsmall?
UFC: in women's size
Ackmed: send me 4

I am sorry but your pointy elbow has ruined this thread for me:

G8OiG3y.jpg

I bet TS lifted some weights right before taking those shots and was holding his phone while flexing as hard as possible.

I bet TS lifted some weights and was holding his phone as hard as possible while taking those pics

Nah but I just finished rehydrating. I water cut and rehydrate before every UFC event to go through what the fighters feel

Nah but I just finished rehydrating. I water cut and rehydrate before every UFC event to go through what the fighters feel
This is one of the 5 Pillars of Islam Mackachev

GTFO! I thought I was the only one who did that.

go for the 229 t-shirt and knock out some drunk Conor fans if they start trying to come at you while at it.

Rule Number 1 and this really should be sticky.....never ever show yourself on Sherdog.

Nothing good has ever come from it.

Back