Just got a deep fryer

Get these or make your own.

0004670406333_500X500.jpg

Mozerella sticks, blazin strips, chicken wings, indian fry bread... some of my favorites.

Change out the oil regularly or a the very least strain out any loose bits or the flavors of previous things fried will carry to the next batch.

battered: okra, zucchini, pickles

nonbattered: pumpkin, kale [top w/ paprika], purple potatoes, tofu, corn on the cob, eggplant

Start deep frying every kind of candy bar you can find and post the results.

Congrats on the heart disease fattie.

On a sidenote, I saw a deep fried turkey for thanksgiving last weekend and threw up in my mouth a little.

I got oil-less one like this.

BB+Oil+Less+Fryer+box+front.jpg

It makes the best store bought onion rings and fries but not real good on batter type shit.

I once roomed with a guy that bought a deep fat fryer & an Ab roller on the same day. Fast forward 1 year and he was leaving to go back home to England and dumped all of his stuff not sold at his garage sale on my new Apt's doorstep.

The deep fat fryer was minging and covered in scorched fat stains. The Ab roller was unused and still wrapped up in it's plastic covering.

Lazy fat c**t!

Lmao

TS: Snickers bars. Never had em, but I saw some Scottish people eating them on a travel show once. They fry everything, apparently.

OK Really fast REALLY bad for you snack

take some of those hotdogs that have the cheese in it already. wrap it in a corn tortilla. Fry it!!

Then dip in queso while you eat.

I call them ghetto taquitos.

we always called em crispy dogs.

Congrats on the heart disease fattie.

On a sidenote, I saw a deep fried turkey for thanksgiving last weekend and threw up in my mouth a little.

Are you joking? Deep fried turkey is amazing, crispy skin and retains the moisture and flavor... baking a turkey makes the white meat dry and flavorless, you have to have a saline iv to eat it or risk dehydration.

Old fashioned Scottish recipe

Deep fry your fingertips for 1 whole minute and enjoy chewing on your fingernails for the rest of the evening whilst watching Braveheart for the umph time on Tv.

okay grab some peanutbutter and roll it into a ball. than grab some whip cream and choc syrup. mix the whip cream with the choc syrup until it tastes good fluffy light choc. wrap the choc whip cream around the peanut butter ball. deep fry the chic whip cream peanut butter ball then stick it up your fat ass

Slice up some chicken breasts and dip those mofos in bisquick. Deep fry, eat, foodgasm

Old fashioned Scottish recipe

Deep fry your fingertips for 1 whole minute and enjoy chewing on your fingernails for the rest of the evening whilst watching Braveheart for the umph time on Tv.

You forgot the, "wash it down with some Scotch Whisky" part.

Thread is giving me diabeetus

Back