Just eat the burger, no fries!

Omg this loutrition guy also works with Showtime. "And it is all over!!!"

The fact that Rousey showed up for that fight fatter than she's ever been at bantamweight, makes that pic even more hilarious.
When it happened I called it the birth of Soggy Fries Ronda, but sadly it didn't catch on.

He needs to go on the dolce bro diet.
Maybe a strict bro diet is the only thing that works for Hendricks.
He will try to put burgers and who knows what else in his diet otherwise. Which wouldn't be much of a problem if he would count calories and macros. But something tells me he doesn't give a shit about all that.

Please go listen to the last UFC Unfiltered where he was all uppity about how Old Johnny is gone and we're all gonna get new Johnny. Fucking FRAUD.

Please go listen to the last UFC Unfiltered where he was all uppity about how Old Johnny is gone and we're all gonna get new Johnny. Fucking FRAUD.
Dude is completely and I mean completely delusional.

He can't cut weight without the sauce. He doesn't have KO power without the sauce.. make him fight wonderboy again.

It doesn't look good when a peace officer hangs out at a place like this where there is clearly crime being committed and driving around with a former male prostitute and blowing hundreds of bucks on cheeseburgers.

You checked my record Ted?

Yes I did Randy. That's my job.

I thought you liked me.

Well I do Randy.
You know.
I mean, you're a great guy, but, hey, don't eat the bun.
Just the meat.

It's part of the burger Ted!

Back