Just deleted well over 100 contacts out of my phone

Cherry Brigand

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Some have been in my contacts for 15 years.

On many I have no idea who they were and the details I added at the time are useless 'Mary - San Diego' or 'Trevor husband of Beth'. Who is Beth and why do I have her husband's phone number?

On others I have some vague inkling of who the person was but have no need of their information anymore.

Others are former friends/co-workers that I never anticipate calling again.

For some reason 'Jim Bus Driver' made it passed this round of sweeps....

I might know Mary-san Diego

I got one named " UnknownTS" I've never deleted for some reason.

I should do the same, I have contacts for every letter of the alphabet too, sometimes 3 numbers for a single person and we don't even talk anymore.

Edit: I even have the numbers of people that passed away.

Where in the world did you find her?

il_340x270.1305404877_luvq.jpg

Everytime I switch phones I have to manually save the contacts to the sim card so that has prevented me from having 100s of contacts.

Phone apps like snapchat and facebook messanger are all people my age use anymore (nobody calls anymore and texting is getting phased out )

So basically you deleted the numbers of a bunch of busted chicks who already deleted your number years ago.

On many I have no idea who they were and the details I added at the time are useless 'Mary - San Diego' or 'Trevor husband of Beth'. Who is Beth and why do I have her husband's phone number?

On others I have some vague inkling of who the person was but have no need of their information anymore.

The beginning stages of Alzheimer's is never pretty. Stay strong.

Neat.

Back