Just came back from SD County/TeeJay, some comments, observations, questions

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I just came back from SD County/Teejay, and SoCal. I have some observations, comments, I like to share and questions I like answered.

When I asked local denizens about Teejay, they mostly say dont go there, not safe, hung two people from the bridge one day after last time they were there. I went anyways, and nothing to fear. It just looks dilapidated. They really need a Dept of Buildings to start some code enforcement, if they dont have one already. They need some social programs too. I burned through all my cash too fast giving it away to child beggars.

There is like three overpasses, and three dark creepy courtyards, you need to cross. When you get up first overpass, look for the arch, and walk towards, that is where everything is. Make a left at the arch and all the clubs and restaurants. Walk two block further, hang a right and that is the Zona de Roja, where the Hong Kong, Club Chicago, and what nots are.

Hong Kong is supposedly owned by the Sinaloa Cartel. The girls are not that pretty though in any of the places. It is quite rambunctious, and gawdy. Bright lights, neon everywhere, multiple stripper poles with many dancers simultaneously. They have some young girls too. I swear, a Charger or Padre player walked in. I will look through the rosters to be sure. It is basically a whorehouse.

Man, LA has no people walking around. NYC gets much hotter and more humid, but you still see people out and about. What is up with this? I went through Sunset Blvd, Hollywood, down to Fairfax district, to Mid Wilshire, Downtown, and up to Chinatown, and hardly anyone outside.

Is every beach town in California affluent? Are surfers interchangeable with hipsters?

Sounds like you got all that from a travel guide.

Most beach towns are vert expensive to live- surfers are NOT hipsters!

Sounds boring. You should have tried to have more fun

When I was in the Navy, they used to warn us about TJ, bc of the high probability of being stationed in SD. Lots of horror tales. Apparently the cops can be some of the worst ones around, when they're around...

Sounds boring. You should have tried to have more fun

I am not really trying to share too many details. I am sure many people have already been to these places anyways, so there really is no point.

I just came back from SD County/Teejay, and SoCal. I have some observations, comments, I like to share and questions I like answered.

When I asked local denizens about Teejay, they mostly say dont go there, not safe, hung two people from the bridge one day after last time they were there. I went anyways, and nothing to fear. It just looks dilapidated. They really need a Dept of Buildings to start some code enforcement, if they dont have one already. They need some social programs too. I burned through all my cash too fast giving it away to child beggars.

There is like three overpasses, and three dark creepy courtyards, you need to cross. When you get up first overpass, look for the arch, and walk towards, that is where everything is. Make a left at the arch and all the clubs and restaurants. Walk two block further, hang a right and that is the Zona de Roja, where the Hong Kong, Club Chicago, and what nots are.

Hong Kong is supposedly owned by the Sinaloa Cartel. The girls are not that pretty though in any of the places. It is quite rambunctious, and gawdy. Bright lights, neon everywhere, multiple stripper poles with many dancers simultaneously. They have some young girls too. I swear, a Charger or Padre player walked in. I will look through the rosters to be sure. It is basically a whorehouse.

Man, LA has no people walking around. NYC gets much hotter and more humid, but you still see people out and about. What is up with this? I went through Sunset Blvd, Hollywood, down to Fairfax district, to Mid Wilshire, Downtown, and up to Chinatown, and hardly anyone outside.

Is every beach town in California affluent? Are surfers interchangeable with hipsters?

No, we don't walk in LA, unless if you're working out and there are spots like Runyon. A car is needed in LA, and taking transportation at least for me sounds miserable.

Anyplace by the beach is expensive. If you want to to talk about affluent beach towns, just look at Monterey.

Just do the 17-Mile Drive.

138.jpg

306.jpg

I remember being in San Diego with two buddies. We linked up with 3 crazy Irish dudes at the hostel, who did the whole 'night out in Tijuana' thing but we opted out.

Next afternoon, I spot a pasty, ginger, familiar man stumbling towards the hostel. Poor bastard took a bunch of shrooms, got his drink spiked and lost his shoes within 2hrs of arriving in Tijuana!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back