• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Just Bleed guy is now an accountant after 10yr prison sentence

10 years for some pills? He could have diddled multiple children and only gotten 1/3 of the sentence...got to love the American justice system.

Good for him if that's the case, building a successful professional services practice is super hard.
I have a friend who isn’t even an accountant nor a lawyer and provides immigration/taxes services. I would be surprised if he had a greencard to begin with. The guy has a SHITLOAD of clients. Tax season alone leaves him enough money to party and relax for the rest of the year. He’s one charming mfer and gets a lof of latino clients. Speaking spanish helped him a ton.

I’ve seen others fail, you need to network and get known. It can be done.

Last edited:
10 years for some pills? He could have diddled multiple children and only gotten 1/3 of the sentence...got to love the American justice system.
I don’t buy that. I thought some people got damn near life in prison for that shit, especially if you’re talking multiple victims. I’m definitely under the assumption that you’re getting serious time for that kind of crime in most cases. And pretty significant time for rape

I don't know a single person who died from taking just exstasy pills, and I've been around the rave scene for 20 years. There has to be more to this story than 30 pills. That is beyond fucked up.
Same here, I've been to at least 200 psytrance raves and never seen anyone die from ecstasy pills

I've taken a bunch of ecstasy pills myself, sometimes even 5-7 ecstasy pills per night and never had a problem

Yet it is the #1 country, as long as Biden doesn't make it not great again.

#1 ?
<WhatIsThis><TrumpWrong1>
digital-boom-trump_org.gif

Last edited:
The man is a legend. An Accountant like me.{<redford}

Last time I checked every pill is an individual count of attempted murder.

So 30 pills = 30 counts of attempted murder

But this was back in the mid 2000s. I don't know what the laws are now regarding X.

But you have to remember X pills are MDMA mixed with all types of stuff. Heroin, coke, meth. Other stuff that we don't even know about. Many people have taken an X pill and died because it contained random substances in it as filler.
LoL man that’s not true

As bad as the American "justice" system is, it's miles ahead of 99% of the other places in the world.

I don’t buy that. I thought some people got damn near life in prison for that shit, especially if you’re talking multiple victims. I’m definitely under the assumption that you’re getting serious time for that kind of crime in most cases. And pretty significant time for rape

Google Brock Turner for one of countless examples of sex offenders getting off way easier than non violent drug offenses. Happens way too often which is why people aren’t too discouraged from doing these crimes. Should be an auto death penalty in my opinion.

Did they know who he was? I don't think they knew who he was.

10 years for 30 ecstasy pills?!
God damn

I did 180 days in jail for being in possession of a stolen $40 Walmart CD player. I traded a friend for it.

I would have been fine, but the judge said I "rolled my eyes at her" and then said she would "make an example" out of me, because I wasn't taking it seriously enough for her liking.

I was 18 with no criminal record whatsoever.

I'm only telling this story to say that the "criminal justice" system is immeasurably fucked up.

Last edited:
Dont know shit about drugs but 30 does seem a bit high for pure self-use. 30 pills at once would make me think this dude is distributing instead of using. This may explain the high sentence. Again I could be wrong.
Not trying to glorify it but back in the day that would last me two weekends so I don't think its that much. But then again I had/have an extreme addictive personality.

Back