Crime Jussie Smollett v2, the saga continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where the hell did he find these clowns to chant "justice for Jussie"? Are they friends or family of his? Or have some people gone full "it's still real to me dammit!" over this bullshit?

They're just trying to make it sound like the Obamas are on his side. MSM creating more division.

Yeah, I read the article and it’s clear that throwing the Obama name into the headline was just clickbait. They do that type of thing to get more clicks and to stir up interest, because at a quick glance the title sounds like some grand conspiracy may be unraveling.

But then you read the article and realize there’s no connection at all. The woman is a Chicago-based attorney advocating on behalf of the Smollett family. It literally has nothing to do with Michelle Obama at all, she just happened to work in her administration several years ago. Big surprise, it’s Chicago.

Where the hell did he find these clowns to chant "justice for Jussie"? Are they friends or family of his? Or have some people gone full "it's still real to me dammit!" over this bullshit?

I don't think they want "Justice for Jussie", because if justice is truly served his ass is going to be behind bars.

This is going to be a circus. No doubt they go on offense and blame everyone from the Nigerians to the police.

They will for sure run the OJ defense, where they attack the police as being racist and having an agenda to frame Jussie.

They will for sure run the OJ defense, where they attack the police as being racist and having an agenda to frame Jussie.
I was thinking the same. There’s a small difference between Mark Fuhrman and Eddie Johnson, though.

28-mark-furhman.w700.h700.jpg

190221-eddie-johnson-al-1412_4d52a22c0ecdd87c8b2f3f7da0a6b6e3.jpg

The race card is such a winner, though, I won’t be surprised if they still play it.

Chicago Tribune is reporting it but they're behind a pay wall. An actual notable thing with this case occurred: the state attorney who reused herself did so because she tried to get the state to drop the investigation and hand it over to the FBI for whatever reason. Tina Tchen, a former chief of staff of Michelle Obama, was the one who reached out to the state attorney to ask her to do so.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/jussie...ney-recused-herself-from-case-news.74461.html

Michelle Obama chief is staff tells state attorney to drop investigation and hand it over to the FBI, and gave state attorneysl's personal number to Smollett family member who reached out to state attorney to talk about the case (while Jussie was seen as the victim)

State attorney tells police chief to drop it and hand over to FBI

Police chief smartly says no, a week later takes evidence of fake police report to states attorney office

State attorney recuses herself from this investigation

Ah Chicago corruption and dirty politics

You mean Trump isn’t the only slimy politician in world history? The hell you say

Holy hell... What a tool bucket.

Cameras will be rolling as Smollett wants them in there so that the public can see that he is innocent.

I can't wait to watch this circus.

lol That idiot is loving it! Look at him, he's such a fucking narcissist.

I was thinking the same. There’s a small difference between Mark Fuhrman and Eddie Johnson, though.

28-mark-furhman.w700.h700.jpg

190221-eddie-johnson-al-1412_4d52a22c0ecdd87c8b2f3f7da0a6b6e3.jpg

The race card is such a winner, though, I won’t be surprised if they still play it.

True but they won't go after Johnson, they'll go after the entire Chicago PD and point out how they have lied in the past against African Americans, like in the Laquan Mcdonald murder.

Jussie probably hired those people......

I keep wondering how long Jussie is going to go with the not guilty play.

Does he ride it all the way in until a verdict, or accept a plea bargain?

True but they won't go after Johnson, they'll go after the entire Chicago PD and point out how they have lied in the past against African Americans, like in the Laquan Mcdonald murder.
In this, case, though, the police would be lying in order to prosecute Jussie while exonerating two other black men. It’s not a very sturdy leg to stand on—but again, the race card is a powerful play.

Wonder if he paid them by check too...

That parody video where the guy asks one of the Nigerians if he can pay him by check and the Nigerian responds “can you western union me, I don’t have my papers” made me spit out my drink

Last edited:
If Michelle had a brother he would look like Jusse. o_O

I like how they characterized it as a "brutal attack". My nephews inflict more damage play fighting than that scratch. Brutal indeed.

I think you mean when your nephews brutally attack each other?

I think you mean when your nephews brutally attack each other?
Of course, but only after busting open their piggy banks and paying each other off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back