Television JUPITER'S LEGACY on Netflix (Cancelled After One Season)

If you have seen the entire season of JUPITER'S LEGACY, how would you rate the season one?

• Total voters
Looks they drew out s1 one too hard to get money to shoot season 2.

The plotline ended without anything really happening.

was meh for me so far. i watched 3 or 4 episodes and not enough to grab me to finish the series. i dont really care what happens.

Nah I liked all the episodes at once. All TV shows need to be like this. Once a week is for people stuck in the 90's. Arnolds not the greatest action star either anymore time to move on.

Me and my wife enjoyed it so that's good enough for me. We rarely have any shows we both like. The weakpoints have been discussed here plenty. I give it a solid 6.5.

I accept that releasing at once means that people who want to binge it can, and people who want to ration it still have that option.

I just hate it stops me discussing it on Sherdog.

I accept that releasing at once means that people who want to binge it can, and people who want to ration it still have that option.

I just hate it stops me discussing it on Sherdog.

the discussion thing is the only valid complaint for the all at once release. Not a big enough reason for me to want it to stop though.

Watched three episodes and tapped out.

Way too much melodrama and whining. Zero likeable or sympathetic characters. Fucking terrible dialogue that sounds like it was written by high school kids.

Also, the whole conflict about the "code" and not being able to kill a dude who was about to literally go nuclear made me laugh my ass off.

Acting like the kid fucked up by making the only rational decision in that moment is too ridiculous to take seriously.

Gonna finish watching Invincible as a palate cleanser.

I gave it a 6. It’s ok. I’d watch a second season

I think I'll pass on this one. I'm not to big on the Super hero stuff as it is. I do like The Boys and Invincible though. I barely ever watch anything that Netflix puts out anymore. It always seems to end up trying to be some lesson in social justice.

There are some weak points but overall good. A bit slow or I'd give it an 8

Not surprised that it got cancelled. I am surprised that Netflix spent $200 million on eight episodes of that dreck.

Where did the money go? A lot of scenes were similar in quality to shit that you see on the CW.

...and how bad was it before the reshoots?

$200 million? Jesus Christ, someone audit that shit.

Good that this got canceled. It wasn’t good. Netflix hasn’t been trying lately.

$200 million? Jesus Christ, someone audit that shit.

There are so many cheaper (and better) shows that had loyal followings that've been cancelled in the past few years, and they just burned a boatload of money on something that should've been axed in pre-production.

I'm getting Netflix for free right now, but otherwise, I would've cancelled it a while ago.

There are so many cheaper (and better) shows that had loyal followings that've been cancelled in the past few years, and they just burned a boatload of money on something that should've been axed in pre-production.

I'm getting Netflix for free right now, but otherwise, I would've cancelled it a while ago.

I don't use Netflix that often either anymore. None of the streaming services are really that great right now though. If it wasn't for my wife paying for all of them I would just be downloading the 1 or 2 shows a year each of them have.

There are far worse things still on versus J.L.
I think it gained steam and was decent. I would have watched S2. Maybe Amazon or Hulu picks it up.

There are far worse things still on versus J.L.
I think it gained steam and was decent. I would have watched S2. Maybe Amazon or Hulu picks it up.

It's just cost too much and didn't generate enough Buzz and Viewership to counter the troubles in its production.

Average. Too far off the comic for my liking.

Back