Junior looking sharp...

Break Brick

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
At an open workout.

Having fun with the crowd, showing off some handsprings, smashing the pads.

Classic JDS

JDS is gonna need more than a heavy punch to win tomorrow. I'm supporting him but Cain is winning this.

JDS is gonna need more than a heavy punch to win tomorrow. I'm supporting him but Cain is winning this.

Didn't work out so bad the 1st time. He also looks as if he has been working on countering the forward movement and pressure of Cain.
Should be interesting.

bad news for JDS. Fighting Cain is a lil tougher than hitting some pads.
You_Dont_Say

shit, dude's amazing with the crowd. Nicest guy ever

bad news for JDS. Fighting Cain is a lil tougher than hitting some pads.

Oh, really?

Damn, next time JDS is participating in an open workout, he should just cut off Cain's head and hit that instead of using pads.

This should be a great fight. They both look to be sharp and going in wanting to prove something.

Very good. But the pad no hit back :icon_lol:

It's going to be a good fight and JDS has a good chance to catch Cain.

I just re-watched the second fight last night and must say -- JDS looked pretty damn "sharp" and confident at the beginning of that fight. Within a minute or so he started to slow down, and began taking shots from Cain, which eventually led to the big shot that knocked him down in that first round...
Anyway, I don't care who wins, just love to see great fights. Exciting weekend!

sure. If he can actual mount some offense instead of taking a Jenna Jameson like pounding for 25 minutes.

wonder what JDS excuses will be this time after he gets brutally beaten.

He mounted some offense in the 1st fight when he outstruck Cain and made him tap to strikes as his Brown Pride and Mexican fans were in attendance.

outstruck is landing one shot???? JDS stands lil to no chance. The amount of JDS butthurt will be at an all time high come saturday night.

He landed more than that shot. He set it up and Cain was the one mounting no offense and looked like a scared girl after his TD got stuffed. But Cain learned from his mistake and maybe JDS will too. Im not a fan of either fighter just hoping this fight is actually competitive since the first 2 werent

sure. If he can actual mount some offense instead of taking a Jenna Jameson like pounding for 25 minutes.

wonder what JDS excuses will be this time after he gets brutally beaten.

Someone got owned and upset... Lol

First time all he needed was a heavy punch and Cain droped like a girl.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back